GM Raenek and Olarra 07/19/2003 06:04 PM CDT
I just wanted to be the first to say Hello and Welcome aboard to both of you, I look foward to working with ya a whole bunch. We'll all try to be gentle...or at least I will I dunno about the rest of em maybe they prefer a trial by fire.
Father Jarle Shannarrah
Semi-sober Speaker of Li Tumbra Mir

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/FatherJarle/index.html
Li Tumbra Mir
"If it ain't drunk, Drink it."
Re: GM Raenek and Olarra 07/20/2003 11:41 AM CDT
WOO! Welcome Raenek and Olarra! :beams: Now I hope you know we'll be expecting lots of new things. Like yesterday. :taps her foot:

KIDDING! No lightning bolts, I beg of you. <G>

~Donte's Loon
Re: GM Raenek and Olarra 07/20/2003 11:55 AM CDT
Aye, welcome aboard...and the always nagging question of... Will all the work Naiph did with certain orders concerning their status after the moratorium still be put into consideration? Please say yes. Heh...

~Voice of the Kindred
Re: GM Raenek and Olarra 07/20/2003 12:59 PM CDT
Just wanted to give a big welcome to you both as well. We look forward to seeing what you all have in store!

Selame Saldea
Commander of the Dragon Shield
Re: GM Raenek and Olarra 07/20/2003 09:18 PM CDT
Jarle already beat me to it, but Welcome!

I have just recently joined the Order of the Iron Circle, but I already feel like family. Glad to see some good tidings will be headed our way.

Genneron

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"

Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945.
Re: GM Raenek and Olarra 07/21/2003 12:56 PM CDT
I'd just like to say welcome aboard to the orders team. Now get to work, you could be doing something instead of reading this. <grin> Know you guys will do a good job. It will be a pleasure working with you.

Brabs
Li Tumbra Mir

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/FatherJarle/index.html

Live by the shield, die by the shield.
Re: GM Raenek and Olarra 07/21/2003 05:21 PM CDT
I'd also like to chime in give you two a heartfelt welcome. I'm sure you both know that we're all excited to see what you have in store for us in the near future. It's great to have you on board!

Now, on to business...

I recently sent a message concerning the changes in the OWR leadership to dr-orders@play.net, only to have it returned to me, undeliverable. I forwarded the entire message to Auriane, but have yet to receive any acknowledgement that it was even received. I would certainly appreciate a short reply, and if possible, a chance to meet with one of you IG in order to discuss a few things of no small import to the OWR. I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest opportunity.

Also, what of dr-orders@play.net? Is it still the best way to get in touch with you folks, or have you made other arrangements?

Speaker Brikmar (and his player)
Order of the White Rose
Re: GM Raenek and Olarra 07/21/2003 07:12 PM CDT
Hello there,

Please resend it to Dr-orders@play.net. The addy should be working fine now.

Thanks

Raenek