Announcing the induction of the Theren Guard's new Speaker Rairken and new Vice Speaker Klurn! 06/19/2018 07:32 PM CDT
Rairken and Klurn were voted into their positions last night by the Council in attendance, unanimously.

Please join me in congratulating the Theren Guard's new leaders: Speaker Rairken and Vice Speaker Klurn

Also, a sincere thank you to Somniumvisum and Toreakas who dedicated so much of their time, hard work and assistance to the Guard for so long.

by my hand,
Ambassador of the Theren Guard
~ Angel Sacredstorm, Celestial Sorceress of the House of the Grey Storm
Re: Announcing the induction of the Theren Guard's new Speaker Rairken and new Vice Speaker Klurn! 06/20/2018 04:40 PM CDT
A huge congratulations to Rairken and Klurn!!

Looking forward to working with you both! I know you will both be awesome!

And thank you Somniumvisum and Toreakas, the Guard flourished under your leadership and we are very thankful for all your dedication and hard work!

- Felicini
Re: Announcing the induction of the Theren Guard's new Speaker Rairken and new Vice Speaker Klurn! 06/20/2018 05:53 PM CDT
Congrats!

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Announcing the induction of the Theren Guard's new Speaker Rairken and new Vice Speaker Klurn! 06/20/2018 10:46 PM CDT
Congratulations, Rairken and Klurn!

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy