The Theren Guard is now accepting Applications for Membership 11/05/2011 01:44 PM CDT
The Theren Guard is pleased to announce that we are once more accepting recruit applications.

The Application form is located in the Menu box, at the top left of the forum.

Once your completed application has been received, it will be reviewed, and our Recruit Officer will be in contact at first opportunity.

We look forward to meeting and working with you.

Best Regards,

Samarah Riverhawk
Vice Speaker of the Theren Guard

(posted by Felicini Makdasi, Order of the Theren Guard)

our forum is located at www.therenguard.com
Re: The Theren Guard is now accepting Applications for Membership 11/05/2011 03:06 PM CDT
I can see it now...

Fizzickle dryly says, "That will be 3300 coppers in the local currency. You don't have to pay, but then again, I don't have to heal you either."

POOF!

(The Lord High Commander of the Theren Guard shows up)

"You submitted an application and are now in recruit status. As a servant of Therengia, you are no longer allowed to charge for healing. And your personality needs a little work too. Come see me in the Orders Office please, I would like to speak with you."

Fizzickle frowns.

"Nah, why don't you tear up that application? I don't think the Guard and myself are going to mesh well. Thanks anyway."

Heh. I actually have some friends in the Guard, and a few enemies also, but due to the way I RP with Fizz, and some previous violent interactions with some members, there's no way Fizz would fit in, even though I was a member a long time ago. I like the organization itself. It's provided many in-game entertaining moments for me. Good luck with the recruiting process. I wish you all well. (That's OOC of course. IC well? That's another matter ;) Heh)

________________________________________________________________________________

We've decided that instead of spells Paladins will be a new arm of the Bard guild utilizing interpretive dance moves.

~GM Zeyurn