Welcome 05/03/2002 08:20 PM CDT
Greetings,

Congratulations on becoming an official order. May the guard enjoy great success and accomplish great deeds.

Please remember, you must have at least one active post each month to maintain your order's folder.

Regards,
Lourda <Smiling, Lourda places a new folder labeled Order of the Theren Guard in the active stack>
Re: Welcome 05/04/2002 10:21 AM CDT
On behalf of the Theren Guard and my lords Sir Baltiziel Lso and Sir Rayac Rommachi and all of those that have spent countless hours in meetings, planning, and re-hashing out our charter I offer our thanks to you all for the fine welcome. We look forward to becoming an intergral part of the Orders, both official and non-official that represent the fine cities and proviences within the lands of Elanthia.

~Ternith Sjomah, Chancellor of the Theren Guard
Welcome Aboard 01/13/2009 11:46 AM CST
The Order of the Theren Guard recognizes its newest Guards:

Addisyn
Draeya
Gweado

Congratulations and we look forward to serving with you.

Mankko MacCullough
Recruit Officer
Re: Welcome Aboard 01/13/2009 05:03 PM CST
Congratulations again!!!! Well done!

By my hand~

Aaiyaah Kenman
Speaker
Order of the Theren Guard
Re: Welcome Aboard 01/16/2009 11:32 AM CST
Yes! Bravo!

Humm Breaux, Guard
Prydaen Refugee Freedom Fighter
Help Me Welcome 02/14/2011 12:45 PM CST
Hey everybody, help me welcome our new recruits to the Guard! We've got Amalane, Karimaria, Loeth, and Zillk all recruits! Congratulations guys! And gals! :P
Re: Help Me Welcome 02/14/2011 01:59 PM CST
>Hey everybody, help me welcome our new recruits to the Guard! We've got Amalane, Karimaria, Loeth, and Zillk all recruits! Congratulations guys! And gals! :P

Congratulations and welcome all!

Felicini