Please welcome.. 01/12/2010 10:49 PM CST
Hi folks,

Please join me in welcoming our newest council member, Tsarenzi Sraan-Hav'roth. Tsarenzi joins us as the Council Leader for S'Kra Mur culture and history. As with all members of our council, Tsarenzi will be soon making herself available to the general public for regular office hours once a month. In addition, like all of our council members, Tsarenzi will be the ringleader for a once a year in order to run an event hosted by the order which will be styled for the S'Kra Mur people. So if you have any ideas on things you might like to see.. start keeping notes! She'll be happy to talk to you about them.

Tsarenzi is a Ranger whom loves to talk about herbs or the various aspects of alchemy. Shes a skilled Apothecary who has a vast knowledge of herbs and other plants. She likes to wear alot of gold or green clothing and can been seen frequenting thicket vipers.

Tsarenzi is the first of many council members whom I hope to announce in the next few weeks. As part of the reformation of the order, we aspire to represent all the races and ensure a place for the discussion of each respectively. By utilizing various tools at our disposal as one of the sanctioned orders, we hope that we will be able to provide everyone with source of enjoyment and interaction.

~Speaker Kohab Iani

Tachid smugly says, "Oh..."
Tachid smugly asks, "Like this?"
Please welcome... 01/12/2010 11:06 PM CST
It's me again,

Join me this time in welcoming Vordrian, another new council member joing us in the Order of the Black Fox. Vordrian joins us as the Council Leader for Prydaen culture and history. Like the others, Vordrian will be soon making himself available to the general public for regular office hours once a month. Also, Vordrian is going to be in charge for a once a year in order to run an event hosted by the order which will be styled for the Prydaen people. He admits he would love to have any input that can be offered and is willing to listen to any suggestions on ways to make it a good time for all kin.

Vordrian is a Bard who can't seem to sit still for too long. Although he claims connection to the Prydaen of the forest you wouldnt know it if you saw him knocking back drinks and singing sea shanty's at a table in Ratha. He enjoys playing his instruments with a crowd of good friends around and admits to knowing less then he should about the history. Despite this he is hoping to learn much from his position in the order and looks forward to meeting more Prydaen.

Re: Please welcome.. 01/13/2010 09:33 PM CST
Thank you, Kohab, and rath'a saar.

I'm glad to be here, and excited about the chance to combine three of the things I really love about DragonRealms: coordinating events, helping others and sharing the incredibly rich S'Kra culture with everyone. I hope anyone with questions or suggestions will feel free to approach me with them. I would like to provide what sorts of things everyone is interested in seeing, and not just amuse myself with whatever catches my facy... (though I can't promise a complete lack of being sidetracked tea parties).

Tsarenzi
Re: Please welcome.. 01/15/2010 01:28 PM CST
Guess who?

Yes its me... How did you know? I would like you to all join me in welcoming not one... but two more new council members to the Order of the Black Fox! Is'nt that great? I really think so, but if you dont let me tell you a bit about them.

Firstly, Eslyn comes to us to assist as the Council Member of Elvish affairs. Shes a rather quiet girl who adores summer's heart sapphires and can be seen traveling back and forth from Rivercrossings to various other mainland locations. A product of noble upbringing some may find Eslyn to be a bit cold, but that is only if you are a stranger to her. Eslyn is very much looking forward to working with and assisting Elvish peoples who require or desire it.

Secondly, Trustin comes to the Order as our Council Member of Kaldaran affairs. He is a Paladin of honorable standing in his guild and can often be found cleansing the lands of the evil gryphons near Rossman's Landing. Trustin is simply a joy to be around, always ready to give you a little helpful advice about how to kill things better or lend his shield for your defense. Trustin really enjoys talking about fighting, but he'll also talk about other Kaldar stuff with you if you ask him about it.

Please help me in showing these two the comforts of their new home here in the Order of the Black Fox.

Re: Please welcome.. 01/25/2010 07:32 PM CST
Here I am again,

I want to ask you all to join me in welcoming a quartet of new council members to our ranks. I dont need to talk about how welcome they will be, cause we all know they will be. So let me just tell you a bit about each one.

Miss Kathlen Montreve joins us as the representitive for Elothean affairs on our council. She commands a cute little cog named "the Day Tripper" and prefers to dock it out on the islands of Qi. She is from the Elothean House of the Verdant Lily and is also a member of the Empath's Guild. Miss Kathlen is very proud of a set of leucro hide armor she has, but to her dismay she has lost a sack which was a piece of the set. She can be found on Ratha most times and is looking forward to her office within the Order.

Mister Flaree Garnitearm is joining us as the representitive for Dwarven affairs on our council. He is a Cleric of long standing in his guild and known by many as a strong warrior. He loves the islands and rarely ever leaves them these days. He can often be found on M'Riss or Mer'Kresh, so if you wanna talk Dwarven you'll have to track him down there. Mister Flaree has a fondess for phoenixs and dragons, which he incorperates into his attire. He's a hard working Dwarf with a love for killing critters, who is also looking forward to the joys of office.

Next we have Miss Lissha who has gained a promotion to be our representitive for Rakash affairs on the council. She is an Empath who resides in Therengia with her companion Dezmis. Miss Lissha is also a member of the Order from the former Speakers lead, so please also join me in celebrating her desire to stay with the Order. She can be found traveling between Riverhaven and Therenborough, healing whomever she can get her wonderful hands on. Miss Lissha is looking forward to working with her people in order to ensure that the Rakash are represented in our Order. She has set on council before and she has a good grasp of what is needed of her.

Last but not least, our most secretive member joins us for the Halfing affairs our council may deal with. He would rather his inclusion not be the biggest deal right now, so he asked that I strike his name from the records. Needless to say, hes looking forward to doing all that tricky stuff that some Halflings get their little fingers into.

Thats it for this time. We've one more council member to fill out the roster and we'll be done with another step in our great re-builing of this wonderful Order.

~Kohab Iani

Re: Please welcome.. 01/25/2010 07:40 PM CST
Ooops.

I almost forgot... silly me.

Also welcome the gigantic Mister Drevid to the Order Council. He will be joining us to handle Gor'Tog affairs and comes to us with great praise from those in his community whom I've spoken with. Mister Drevid is a master smith, making weapons that many of you might already love and adore. He prefers to travel alot so if you wanna chat about Toggish things, like Mister Flaree, you'll have to track him down. Most times he's not far from the forge unless he's on one of his delivery runs. Mister Drevid is also a member of the Locksmith Union, so be sure to give your thanks to that orgnization for all the wonderful work they do.

Now we only need one more...

~Kohab Iani