Black Fox: Begining 01/02/2010 08:25 AM CST
Hi everyone,

First, I would like to introduce myself to you all. I am (the player of) Kohab, your brand new Speaker. I wish this first letter to you was one of joyous celebration, and there is no reason why it cannot still be; however, it is still my duty to inform you that the Order of the Black Fox needs your help.

Currently we have a list of members whom I have been unable to contact. In addition, we have several council members who likewise I have not been able to contact. I don’t know about the rest of you, but that doesn’t sit well with me. We have to find our brothers and sisters, if only to know that they are well and have another path to follow.

It was my hope that either one of you, someone you know, or even a random reader of this letter might be able to help. Thus, I have included a list of names which I hope will lead to some information about the whereabouts of the member in question. It is my duty as Speaker to ensure that all members of the order are active participants in the Order’s activities. I understand that there has been a lull for sometime, and the leadership has exchanged several hands. However, that is something I hope to put in the past.

As I speak of the past, I must also commend you all for your resolve to this Order. I know that history has not been kind and that there have been many uphill struggles for the membership. However, it is my intention to return this group to the ideals for which it once stood and in order to do that… I will need your assistance.

Along with a return to the original intent of the order, we will also be taking a return to the original home of the order. Leth Deriel was once the grand city which spawned the leaders of the past, so it is here where we will focus our efforts of helping the leaders of the future. The order had always stood for equal acceptance of all peoples, the peaceful negotiation of conflict, and the expansion of knowledge. As an area rich in both history and culture, there really is no better place for us then Zoluren.

I have already begun to speak with the leaders and council of the other orders, and there is some hope for future events. But before anything else can happen I need to know who is willing to take these steps with me? These first steps in the new Order of the Black Fox.
~Kohab

Attached is a list of names:

Aeryston Rumeke
Dezmis Nedora
Evertoamicus Mortalitas
Lissha Nedora
Faeanthe
Monias
Dragoonseal Rayken
Erievor Perivar
Tacey Shahrazad
Emily Escher