A New Question 04/07/2008 12:21 PM CDT
Shadeau,

As you may or may not have heard, I have been making donations to certain organizations and agendas that I feel are in the best interest of those of us from the West. It has come to my attention that I have neglected to talk to you about this matter and would like to set aside a time to do so.

Bambina
Re: A New Question 04/18/2008 03:50 AM CDT
I heard you were doing this. :)

You can email me at my play.net and I can pass you my AIM from there.

Sorry for the delay, I've been a bit busy and away from the DR boards.

Shadeau Moonith,
Player of.

--
Badtooth slips an ice pick in his spidersilk garter, tightening the ribbons securely below his knee.
>gasp bad
You gasp at Badtooth!
>wave shade
You fan yourself.
Re: A New Question 04/28/2008 03:07 PM CDT
>>I've been reading all this and getting more and more confused. Did Black Fox change it's charter and structure completely? I'm remembering a diplomatic based order for negotiations and message delivery system which I think somewhere we still have a bag full of sealed scrolls for. I take it all of this is gone and Black Fox is something completely different now than what we knew it as for years?

I was also wondering when this happened. The Order of the Black Fox was previously an order based in Leth Deriel which concerned itself with protecting Leth Deriel and serving as mediators and diplomats in conflict. The order had a backstory and so on and so on.

I wonder why such radical changes were made to the order without at least changing its name. One of my characters was one of its founding members and I was quite sad to see that its past has basically been completely erased, and that if my character for some reason wanted to rejoin the order she helped found, she would not be able to do so because she is not Rakash or Prydaen.

???
Re: A New Question 05/02/2008 03:11 PM CDT
I was passed the Order, and the changed I wanted to make were apparently approved, the Charter has been submitted and is being worked into a book (though I have no idea when that'll actually show up in the HQ).

It's not unusual for things to change as they change hands, it's the nature of things.

When I took the Order over it had been inactive for some time, and the last few months that 'Talia was actually around she just had the odd event here and there that I seen, and there was never anything major that went on with it.

Changing the Order's name wasn't an option, and if I were given the option now I probably wouldn't do it.

Shadeau Moonith,
Player of.

--
Badtooth slips an ice pick in his spidersilk garter, tightening the ribbons securely below his knee.
>gasp bad
You gasp at Badtooth!
>wave shade
You fan yourself.