Apostles Present: Camlond Keep, Episode 3 - "Self-Improvement" 06/27/2012 08:27 PM CDT
The Order of the Apostles invites you to attend the next production in the Apostles Presents series, where we highlight the performing talents of Elanthia's best and brightest! Join us at the Arthe Dale theatre at 10pm EST on Friday, June 29th, for "Self-Improvement," the third episode of the Camlond Keep saga.

If you missed them, read our recaps of previous episodes below!

In Episode 1, "Jousting Injuries:"
The young and impulsive Elyssia Adlebourn set her sights on the recently married Corbin Nevern, a Knight of some renown. Her scheme to ensnare the knight by playing upon his weakness - a love for the joust - fell flat when Corbin is severely wounded.

A gifted empath, Elyssia tended to Corbin’s wounds, and upon his recovery was made painfully aware that Corbin had eyes for only one woman: his wife, the Lady Gwenilyn. Dejected, Elyssia escaped to the seaside only to discover that her heart belongs to her childhood friend, Darien.

Betta, Elyssia’s servant, was happy for her mistress but a lingering sense of loneliness pervaded. Too bad she didn’t catch the footboy’s admiring glances during the joust!

For a full log of Episode 1, go to https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zdm6zsbFC172dy5jTybFSO_VLLNBcglsemOlwajXMu4/edit

In Episode 2, "The Yellow Dress:"
Thanks to Elyssia’s scheming, Betta becomes the belle of the ball and catches the admiring glances of many - along with a few snide remarks. Hurt, Betta is comforted by Zane and a new love blossoms in the gardens at Camlond Keep.

Meanwhile, the sibling rivalry between Dianla and Joantha escalates when the handsome brothers Caldric and Dashel arrive to Camlond Keep for the festive activities.

Unfortunately, a young mage dabbles in necromancy and a devastating plague is unleashed upon the lands. Sounds like fun times are ahead!

For a full log of Episode 2, go to https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W9CMIfO1pF3jxf7KDyahlXm54xYtvZYzKSIhCf76cVs/edit
Re: Apostles Present: Camlond Keep, Episode 3 - "Self-Improvement" 06/29/2012 12:35 AM CDT
Thank you for the logs. :)

I keep missing the whole thing due to my opposing time zones! I shall be able to attend tomorrow's (well, tonight for you all) one. Hurray!

By the way, I just absolutely ADORE this storyline!
Re: Apostles Present: Camlond Keep, Episode 3 - "Self-Improvement" 07/01/2012 08:41 AM CDT
Yay! So glad you're enjoying it, we always have a ball writing them. :) We're planning to have a Camlond Keep themed masquerade ball/banquet something or other in the near future, hopefully you can make it for that! Time zones are weird.
Re: Apostles Present: Camlond Keep, Episode 3 - "Self-Improvement" 07/01/2012 10:29 AM CDT
Ooh. That sounds fun. :) I hope I can attend that one too.

Episode 3 was great!