Shardonnae, Apostle Member, Giving Advice 06/19/2009 08:00 AM CDT
Coming on June 27th, around 2 PM till 9 PM, I will be giving advice to Empaths and Clerics on how to keep thieves from stealing from them (Even though they shouldn't be doing that anyways! Only paladins and Traders! I mean uh......nobody! They should not be stealing from anybody )

If you wish to attend, members, I will be glad to give advice. We will meet in the front doors of the barbarian guild, and than I will be teaching there also, as it is a non-hide area, keeping me safe from would be killer thieves. (Ah! Attacking a sister of the guild! What has happened to the old code? )

Next sunday, I will be teaching to thieves only on the old code that the First (and only in my opinion) real Kalag had taught the guild members before he had died in a honorable memory (to my opinion.)

(Obviously this is a OOC message, for in IC, well, we all know thieves have pratically died......right? :) )

Any questions, please pm on Shardonnae20, I will respond when I am able to. Or e-mail me!
Re: Shardonnae, Apostle Member, Giving Advice 06/19/2009 08:01 AM CDT
Non members are also allowed! In case that wasn't understood! :) Crossing, is the location, also.