The Apostles Website 02/26/2007 12:17 PM CST
Hello guys...

It has been a while since anything went on in this folder, I know.

But I just wanted to say, the Apostles website will be revamped in the (near) future, and will be at a new web address. (though the original will continue to work for a time).

This is mostly just a heads up, to let people know I am still here, and to simply say "hi".

~Callek
Re: The Apostles Website 06/13/2007 01:02 AM CDT
Greetings and Sarabu!
I am very interested in meeting with member of the Order of the Apostle regarding a revival of the Orders - specifically in Zoluren. Contact me please?
Dulcinie, Speaker of the Tavern Troupe Performing Order
Re: The Apostles Website 07/22/2007 07:17 PM CDT
Heya Dulcine,

Poke me at Callek@gmail.com if you want, sorry it took me so long to reply to this :(
Re: The Apostles Website 07/24/2007 05:07 PM CDT
Hey Callek and any Apostles still alive....

This is Hitmocot's player. Is the Order still alive? Hitmocot and I left the realms several years ago. Tried to leave the Apostles before I had to go, but could never get ahold of anyone to offically do it. She even still has her pauldron! So... she's back and wondering if she's still concidered a member and can get involved again. If not, can someone meet her to give the pauldron back? If there is a new website what is the address? Okay, that's enough questions. Hope the Order is still alive and kicking ....

Tegan
Re: The Apostles Website 07/25/2007 12:27 AM CDT
>>This is Hitmocot's player.<<

Hi :-)

>> Is the Order still alive? <<

Officially, "yes", practically, "no".

>>Hitmocot and I left the realms several years ago. Tried to leave the Apostles before I had to go, but could never get ahold of anyone to offically do it. She even still has her pauldron!<<

Well, welcome back; and yes, I even still have my pauldron.

>>So... she's back and wondering if she's still concidered a member.<<

Sure. :-)

>>and can get involved again.<<

Sure.

>>If not, can someone meet her to give the pauldron back?<<

Technically, there is no practical Order of the Apostles currently, though I am hoping to try and revive and revitalize the order. Most of the prior members have moved on to life outside of DR though, so we'd pretty much be starting fresh :-) If you are interested, let me know.

>> If there is a new website what is the address?<<

I am the owner of the old website (http://drapostles.hypermart.net) work on the new website is ongoing but slow-going (due to RL issues for me, I really haven't even done stuff in DR at all for the past two months due to them, but thats another story). The new website will be in its own new url, but the old website will be redirected there too.

>> Okay, that's enough questions. Hope the Order is still alive and kicking ....<<

I hope the order has the tenacity to continue to kick. :)

Thanks again for saying hi.

~Justin Wood (Callek)
Re: The Apostles Website 09/18/2007 06:16 AM CDT
I am interested in joining the order. I've read the charter and the bylaws and i find the purpose of the order to be honorable and worthy of my time and effort. I am not much use in combat against enemies such as the priests but I can be rather useful where travel is concerned. particularly if my "passengers" have climbing and swimming above 150.

Seek out Athanasius in game or AIM DRathanasius