Iron Circle Auction Tomorrow at 4PM EST - Teaser 06/24/2011 04:32 PM CDT
I'm not going to list everything we have going on the auction block - we want some surprises, like the beta backpack, for those that attend. Here is a little teaser - basket is also being auctioned. The ticket reads, Good for one alteration. -DH. The clothes go as a set, one of kind, altered. And from the looks of things, the bodice can hold quite a lot. The voucher is a fully trained horse that comes with horse clan tack and gear. Did I mention we have an astral guide? And a beta backpack? In case you didn't know, while the 32 box traveler's pack is more popular (or common, perhaps), the beta backpack holds 27 boxes, and can hold long weapons, like spears, that tp's can't. The icy-blue blade changes between le, me, and he and you repair it by rubbing it, no trips to the forge. The wristcuff becomes a medium edge. The scepter is a medium blunt/light edge swappable with a ton of verbs, different in it's different forms. The mahogany yoyo teaches at the same rate from 1 to 300 lessons. Clerics will be interested in...nevermind, that's one of the surprises.

You rummage through a Gorbesh catapult basket and see a Droughtman ticket, a highly polished crossbow accented with ivory teeth tipped in gold, a deep ebony lizard wristcuff inset with diamond eyes, a hand-carved bone dart case fastened with etched silver clasps, a rich saffron gossamer Pr'ysin subtly embroidered with burgundy thread, a pair of fitted shadowy-black leather pants, a red satin bodice with slashing that reveals black silk lining beneath, a plush butterfly dangling from a string, an animal storage voucher, a gold-trimmed mahogany yoyo, an icy-blue blade set with a glacier emerald in its crossguard, a silver-edged sun blade with gold lightning bolts inset into the onyx hilt, a bejeweled silver scepter, a black armband embroidered in golden thread with the symbol of the Zoluren Expeditionary Force and a blued tulwar with etched silver blade braces.