Party 03/24/2005 11:11 PM CST
Come one, Come all! to the SECOND party hosted by Myself and the Order of the Dragon Shield, Join us at the party hall in Haven On April fools day April 1st at 9 PM EST. Drinking, Gambling, Dancing, and who knows... the Orcs could show up again! Find Myself, Gryck, or Surisa for an Invite...

Legionnaire Deagar,
Order of the Dragon Shield Council Member
Re: Party 03/29/2005 07:46 AM CST
Reminder! This Friday is the SECOND Order of the Dragon Shield party, all wishing to attend can either show up at the door for an Invite on Friday april 1st at 9PM EST. Drinking, Food, Gambling, and dancing are just PART of the Fun!

PS- I dunno if the Orcs are gonna show up again though....

Legionnaire Deagar,
Order of the Dragon Shield Council Member
Aesry Party 03/15/2008 05:44 PM CDT
Here is a reminder for all those folks on Aesry or want to come to Aesry for a day. The dragoons are throwing a Party tomorrow Sunday March 16th. Check the calendar for more details. If you need a ride from the crossings there will be a boat at 3. There is games, contests, hunting, drinking, raffles, all sorts of fun.
A Beach Party! 08/13/2008 01:03 AM CDT
August 15, 2008

Time: 9.00 pm EDT

General Info: Please join the Tavern Troupe Happiest Hour on August 15th, 2008 at 9pm EST. This month the theme is a Beach Party! The Troupe will perform "A Siren's Song" and have a game of Land Sharks and Beach Bunnies!

Re: A Beach Party! 08/16/2008 10:45 AM CDT
In spite of a torrential downpour we were able to put on a splendid performance of "The Siren?s Song," and introduce a game of "Land Sharks and Beach Bunnies." I think everyone had a great time in spite of the Elanthian weather.

I want to give a special thank you to Donalisa; narrator and porpoise, Markhor; First Mate and Bull Shark, Aeviona as the mermaid, and Gallanthur as Captain Jack. And a special "Heap o?Tanks" to Chabelle, for helping us with our roles. I hope you enjoy your fins and ears.

Prizes were given out to:
Abison, Aeviona, Celitha, Chabelle, Donalisa, Katrinal, Keroo, Powerhaus, Renimar, Sarait, Saslisena, Snowfair, Yavus

Prizes are owed (maybe) to:
Ascher, Karissa, Kallasyn, Zandari

Cheers!
Dulcinie