items for donations 03/10/2015 09:30 PM CDT
So I imagine with the new free accounts, the Mentors are going to be pretty busy.

In the past, I would just put things in the donation chutes when I had extras, stuff from fests I didn't want anymore, etc. Pretty much, just a hodge-podge of stuff.

Is there anything that Mentors consistently hand out though that would be useful? Containers, weapons & armor, cambrinth? I'm thinking of grabbing some of the armor and weapons from the Fortune's Fate games that ends up in the buckets, but I got to thinking maybe that stuff all gets trashed "behind the scenes"...

~~Kythryn~~
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness." - Mark Twain
Re: items for donations 03/10/2015 09:51 PM CDT
>>Zuercat: Is there anything that Mentors consistently hand out though that would be useful? Containers, weapons & armor, cambrinth? I'm thinking of grabbing some of the armor and weapons from the Fortune's Fate games that ends up in the buckets, but I got to thinking maybe that stuff all gets trashed "behind the scenes"...

Especially good things to put in the donation chute:

kyanite gwethdesuans
albredine crystal rings
worn skinning knives
small cambrinth (uncharged)

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!

Vote for DragonRealms on Top MUD Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: items for donations 03/10/2015 10:17 PM CDT

Weapons straps!

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.
Re: items for donations 03/10/2015 11:33 PM CDT

>Weapons straps!

Strapping weapons would be nice too!