Mentor Events and Teaching Nights 12/01/2010 11:12 AM CST
You may already have noticed this, but...

Previously, details of mentor events and teaching nights were in separate news items (one per event) in news category 4. We have now made two permanent news items that will always have the details of the events and teaching nights. Soo...

NEWS 4 3 -- this holds information about the repeating teaching nights (including guild nights and the new alchemy teaching nights).

NEWS 4 4 -- this holds information about upcoming special events, such as the jailbreaks and murder mysteries.

You will always be able to find information about mentor events in those two news items, so do check them regularly - and be sure to also double-check with the events calendar, as it may have further information about location (such as in those guild teaching nights that rotate between Riverhaven and Crossing).

It is our hope that, besides shortening and cleaning up NEWS 4 considerably, this will be an easier way for everyone to stay up with upcoming events and avoid missing out on something you'd have enjoyed.

Thank you!

-Vaeldriil

"Reject me not, sweet sounds! oh, let me live,
Till doom espy my towers and scatter them.
A city spell-bound under the aging sun,
Music my rampart, and my only one."
-Edna St. Vincent-Millay
Re: Mentor Events and Teaching Nights 12/01/2010 09:15 PM CST
I actually did notice and it made a lot of sense to me the way it was set up. Well done!

===
Oleveir says, "One must be careful around the angry ODS women."