Donation 08/12/2005 04:20 PM CDT
Hello,

for many years, I hang on to my DR account out of sentimental attachment to the Olvi empath Alyenah and her brother cleric Rouslan. Now it is time for them to go. I want to donate their items that are worth anything to the Mentors, or to any guild that could use them for a good cause. Some things are rather old and shabby, though -- from AOL time. Please contact me at Alyenah@aol.com if interested.

Alyenah Teplo and company
Re: Donation 08/12/2005 06:44 PM CDT
In the Crossing Manor, there's a Mentor Chute where you can donate items and the mentors can retrieve them to pass along or to use in contests and such. Hope that helps.

~Chris
Re: Donation 08/12/2005 08:39 PM CDT
Thank you, I know about the chute. I just can't bring myself to simply dump the stuff. Sorry to be so high maintenance.

Alyenah
Re: Donation 08/12/2005 09:14 PM CDT
It's actually safer to contact a mentor... sometimes the Chute breaks or sends things where they shouldn't be... look me up and I will make sure they get to where they are going. I'll send an Email tonight.

Stone Warrior Deagar,
Order of the Dragon Shield Council Leader
Re: Donation 08/14/2005 09:49 PM CDT
Thanks Deagar, and thank you Alyenah. Sorry to see anyone leave, however. Take good care.

Drexella
Council Chief
Lorethew Mentor Society

Jeladric says, "May I remind you blunt does not mean mannerless."
Jeladric says, "You know that you must work on your upper class drawl when you gossip. It is best done with the teeth clenched. In a parody of a smile."