Theren Theatre Players 09/08/2015 08:36 PM CDT
As Ambassador of the Theren Guard, I would appreciate it if a member of the Theren Theater Players would please contact Cristalyn (me) about the possibility of reviving your performances in Theren. I'm not sure if you are active any longer and I have not seen any of you in the realms for a while to speak with you.

Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you.

Respectfully,

Player of Cristalyn and others
Re: Theren Theatre Players 09/13/2015 05:31 PM CDT
I'm very sorry for more or less dropping off the map. I've been very sick this summer and just barely getting back on my feet.

Player of: Lyathe and Saslisena
Re: Theren Theatre Players 09/14/2015 05:46 AM CDT
So very sorry to hear you've been ill and I hope you continue to recover quickly and fully.

Can you advise of the status of the Theren Theater Players?

And thank you for responding.

Respectfully,

Re: Theren Theatre Players 09/14/2015 09:38 AM CDT
Right now, we're taking a break as I haven't been up to play let alone write or recruit. There are no active players, so I'd need a whole new cast of folks interested in the theatre, not just showing up to fulfill a body count.

Re: Theren Theatre Players 09/14/2015 01:23 PM CDT
As I previously stated, the Guard would like to reprise performances in Theren as we used to do. Would there be any objection to the Tavern Troupe filling in until such time that the Theren Theater Players are back up and running?

Respectfully,

Re: Theren Theatre Players 09/14/2015 09:03 PM CDT
They will expect to be paid for such a thing, which is really not an idea that makes me happy at all since they aren't a Therengian Order and the Theren Theatre Players have done those same performances for years with very little, if any compensation! The Theren Theatre has always been something run as fun entertainment, not an opportunity to get money. Also, I'm fairly sure the Baron wouldn't be too happy with that arrangement. We've had them on our stage before doing their stuff, which is fine, but as far as I know, they are still running plays in Zoluren.

Did you have specific plays in mind for a reprise performance?

Re: Theren Theatre Players 09/14/2015 09:22 PM CDT
This is totally correct. If the Tavern Troupe were to be hired to perform in another theater outside of Zoluren, we would expect to be paid for it.

Zoluren has been and always will be our top priority and anything else is a job. Like the Theren Theater Players, the work in our home province we put on is free as a gift to the population of Zoluren.

The Kasto mimic abruptly solidifies, looking very much like Kasto.
>
You say, "What a handsome fellow you are!"
Re: Theren Theatre Players 09/15/2015 10:42 AM CDT

Thank you both. I shall take this to the Guard and we shall go from there.

Respectfully,