Locksmith Union 04/08/2010 05:02 AM CDT
Is the Locksmith Union no longer recognized within either the Unofficial or the Official Organizations. I was under (what I think now might be a mistaken) impression that the Locksmith Union was an Official Organization.

However it doesn't seem to have a folder within either of these areas.

Thanks for the information.

Re: Locksmith Union 04/08/2010 06:17 AM CDT
Unofficial. We seem to be in some type of limbo also. Jilette hasn't been around.

Player of Drevid

http://www.phiiskeep.homestead.com/Barbarian.html

Cylons... why debugging matters.
Re: Locksmith Union 04/08/2010 06:42 AM CDT
Yeah part of the charter (that Kraelyst setup upon his absence) was that the Locksmith Union would never become an Official Order.

Nikpack

The gods are jerks. No, really.
-Armifer

I don't think we ever take the training wheels off as players or gamemasters.
-Inauri
Re: Locksmith Union 09/23/2010 05:20 AM CDT
Charters are always available for change. If the Union as a group wishes to seek recognition as an Order that is up to them. I held Kraelyst as one of my best friends in Elanthia and know he would like things to stay the same but also wouldnt like for everything to fall completely apart like it has now. Things are going to change for us in the Union... Keep an ear to the streets and an eye to the shadows for upcoming things.

Slum Lord Walcar Walcars, Officer of the Locksmith Union
Re: Locksmith Union 09/23/2010 07:08 PM CDT
Excellent to hear some movement.

Re: Locksmith Union 12/06/2010 11:41 PM CST
Haven't heard anything, did you guys get my application last week?

Segmere
Shadow Priest, Baron's Own Militia

"The best cure for insomnia is to get a lot of sleep." ~WC Fields
Re: Locksmith Union 12/31/2010 11:27 PM CST
I know this is from a bit ago, but Locksmith Union things are in the Unofficial Organization area.