Looking For Military Group 03/14/2010 09:12 AM CDT
Just recently got back into dragonrealms and have a low lvl Ranger. It's my first crack at the guild, normally play thieves/WM's/barbs. Am looking to get my character involved in some RP by joining a military group or something of that nature. That go on hunting trips, or defend Zoluren or wherever it is that I finally decide to set up shot and stay. Anyone out there recruiting?
Re: Looking For Military Group 03/14/2010 09:31 AM CDT
I'd like to get a militia going in Zoluren again, but Zukir didn't want to play along. :\

Rev. Reene

>poke eyes
You can't poke the Eyes of the Thirteen.
Re: Looking For Military Group 03/14/2010 09:48 AM CDT
God help us when Caelumia runs a militia

-Landros
Re: Looking For Military Group 03/14/2010 09:50 AM CDT
Gotta admit I'd make it more interesting than most other people would.

Hell, it beats darts tournaments once a month.

Rev. Reene

>poke eyes
Re: Looking For Military Group 03/17/2010 06:51 PM CDT
>>I'd like to get a militia going in Zoluren again

I would love to be a part of this if you do. Of all the orders and groups I have been looking at, none really appeal to me as a Barb. They are all about finding some secret or advancing some race... I just wanna kill stuff or die trying!

>>Hell, it beats darts tournaments once a month.

^^^^
This.

"Under the sword lifted high, there is hell making you tremble. But go ahead, and you have the land of bliss."

~Miyamoto Musashi
Re: Looking For Military Group 03/17/2010 07:00 PM CDT
<<Of all the orders and groups I have been looking at, none really appeal to me as a Barb. They are all about finding some secret or advancing some race... >>

White Rose started out looking for a secret. Now we're mainly about defending Zoluren and teaching others.

Mialeigh

-ยป Albert Einstein
Re: Looking For Military Group 03/17/2010 07:26 PM CDT
Until White Rose gets some of their leadership issues sorted I cannot in good conscience forward people to them that are looking for a local group. I've met too many people who tried it out and got jaded real quick by the internal drama.

Rev. Reene

>poke eyes
Re: Looking For Military Group 01/19/2012 09:55 AM CST

Give me an Order with 1.blood 2.fist fighting 3. some form of rank structure 4. a base 5. no hand holding for outsiders = im in. Start your militia and im in.

im tired of looking for a group and only finding "newbie helpers" and "protectors of everything against unknown things that never attack" and all that. I want to be part of a group that does something TODAY, not just have a monthly conference then shoot some dice and leave. I want to go on mass hunts, i want to have brawling tournaments, i want to be part of an order that people see and say "dont mess with that lot"
Re: Looking For Military Group 01/19/2012 03:03 PM CST
>>i want to be part of an order that people see and say "dont mess with that lot"

Have you considered the Idon Raiders?

-- Player of Eyuve