Orders and headquarter offices, provinces lacking 01/25/2010 01:26 PM CST
I would like to state that Ilithi has a headquarters Orders office, but it is closed, locked and mechanically unavailable.

I think it is highly unfair that the current Orders are only present in Zoluren and Therengia, particually considering the inherent benefits of Order status.

Could someone please address this issue? I do not believe Forfedhar or Qi have any Orders offically either which are based in those locations.

Eylhaar whispers, "Celitha, to Myself come you now. This life abandon and to the Void yourself give. Without pain or strife My eternal abode is. The touch of the Void feel you now."
Re: Orders and headquarter offices, provinces lacking 01/25/2010 03:07 PM CST
There is no official order in Ilithi so it seems like it would be a waste of resources right now to get that one coded for use. Nobody but a member of an official order would really be able to use it anyway.

Qi has an official order, the Iron Circle.

When the orders that we have now were sanctioned, it was up to them to decide where they would be based out of and which province they would serve. It's really not the GMs' fault that none of them picked Ilithi.

That said, this is why I personally went to such lengths to include both Ilithi and Forfedhdar people when I did that ribbons award thing and I tried to get the other order speakers to do the same. I believe at least some of them did.

The order sanctioning moratorium will hopefully be lifted one day when all the coding fixes and rewrites that need to be done first are completed. In the meantime we all work with what we have.

===
Oleveir says, "One must be careful around the angry ODS women."
Re: Orders and headquarter offices, provinces lacking 01/28/2010 03:39 PM CST
Actually I wouldn't mind seeing that office open if for no better reason than for members who are in that province to have a place to hang out.

"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
-Thucydides

http://www.theapostlesorder.org/
Re: Orders and headquarter offices, provinces lacking 02/04/2010 09:17 AM CST
The Sanguine Eye has been operating out of Ilithi quite a bit recently... too bad we're not official :(