Question 01/07/2010 04:38 PM CST
If the Speaker of an Order is violating that Order's bylaws and generally just doing whatever they want with their position, what recourse do people have (if any) for that? I'm curious what the process is for that sort of thing.

Rev. Reene

Kssarh laughs manically. "It's too late for you! You've already advanced too far in your own bloody guild," he cackles, pointing a bony finger at you. "You will be a Necromancer forever!"
Re: Question 01/07/2010 04:59 PM CST
Not a GM but I'll take a stab at it from what I know from my days on an Order council. All of the orders should have a charter and bylaws. In those bylaws there should be a prodcedure for removing an officer from position. If there is not one, then they do not have a complete charter and are in danger of more then one infraction.

Alexii points at a Velakan slaver and shouts, "Another one! Don't let it get away!"
Re: Question 01/07/2010 06:40 PM CST
>If the Speaker of an Order is violating that Order's bylaws and generally just doing whatever they want with their position, what recourse do people have (if any) for that?

Starting point is to email the Orders GM (me) at my play.net with all of the pertinent details. Include the dr-orders@play.net addy as well, please.

Thanks!
Lyneya