Thank you 03/17/2003 03:43 PM CST
I want to thank all the Orders and the reps that came to the Riverhaven Street Fest and made it a success. Each and every one of you did a fantastic job! Thank you to the Tavern Troupe and their wonderful games and entertainment, as always. All the lecturers were very informative and if anyone wants a copy of the lectures, they are posted on the Apostle yahoo board.. Special thanks to the people of the Kissing booth, grab bags and fortune teller...wonder work and ooooo those kisses!

~Sometimes the only way to fight evil, is to become it~

Re: Thank you 03/17/2003 07:17 PM CST
for those who dont know the name of the YahooBoard that was reffered to, its 'DRApostle' .

Just visit YahooGroups.com and look around, If Egroups still works (not sure) I have directions for joining on the apostles website (link below)

I will eventually (when I have time) create a new walkthrough to join for Yahoo.

~Callek, Treasurer of the Order of the Apostles

Care to learn more about the Apostles, interested in joining, or simply want to find a way to contact me?
Visit: http://drapostles.hypermart.net/index.html
Thank you for attending! 10/02/2003 12:43 PM CDT
Hullo everyone;

After a long and busy weekend, I wanted to take time to write and tell everyone how amazing the Orders Mixer was. Eight representatives extolled the virtues of their orders and many entertainers volunteered their fine skills to bring festivity and song to the audience. I cannot thank you all enough for coming, nor can I adequately express my deep thanks to the lovely Roxana, who started the ball rolling on contacting so many orders.

My deepest thanks go out to Ythik (Frearikloai's Rensh'a), Gwenddolyn (Theren Guard), Ketrianna (Eye of the Golden Gryphon), Jarle (Order of the Iron Circle), Drexella (Order of the Dragon Shield), Falcraa (Order of the White Rose), Schvartzgonif (Locksmith Union), and our very own Speaker Roxana (The Tavern Troupe). It could not have been possible without you. I think I speak for the troupe when I say I look forward to more events of such brotherhood and cooperation between our myriad groups.

Narandar Harvant
Tavern Troupe
Thank you Foreman Coltyn 12/08/2010 09:20 AM CST
I just want to see that it was an absolute pleasure meeting with the Foreman last night. A lot of things were brought up that we frankly hadn't thought of, as detailed as we were, and it was really fun to go through the process like that.

The entire order is all excited now and we're making a lot of plans for future events when the house is done.

Thank you!

===
Oleveir says, "One must be careful around the angry ODS women."