Order of the Theren Guard Clasp issue 09/21/2007 06:56 PM CDT
Greetings,

I am having a bit of a problem with my Order clasp being that it has disappeared but yet I still have the ability to use the Order sceptor. Any assistance on this matter would be most appreciated.

Speaking of our order clasp, is it possible for our Order to redesign it and submit it for changing the look and verbs?

By my hand~

Aaiyaah Kenman
Speaker
Order of the Theren Guard
Re: Order of the Theren Guard Clasp issue 11/10/2007 01:05 AM CST
Hi there, are you still having issues with the clasp? Or have they been resolved?

Ari
Re: Order of the Theren Guard Clasp issue 11/10/2007 06:55 AM CST
Yes, I am still having issues with the clasp.

By my hand~

Aaiyaah Kenman
Speaker
Re: Order of the Theren Guard Clasp issue 11/11/2007 03:04 AM CST
Alrighty. I have it on my to look into list. Bear with me and I will try and find you in game when I have a solution for you. Thanks for being so patient.

Ari
Re: Order of the Theren Guard Clasp issue 11/11/2007 03:59 PM CST
Sounds great, I appreciate it.

By my hand~

Aaiyaah Kenman
Speaker
Re: Order of the Theren Guard Clasp issue 03/19/2008 12:30 PM CDT
This is kind of along the same lines as Aaiyaah's concern... The Theren Guard uses albredine rings to communicate with each other. Mine works for about an hour or two before I have to have someone retune it. It usually changes color also. Does this have anything to do with the fact that I am a Barbarian, and we don't like magic very much or is it just a general problem? It's beginning to be a big pain because I have to find someone to tune it every time I get into the Realms. Any advice/help would be great.

--Lonur Hellstar
Re: Order of the Theren Guard Clasp issue 04/07/2008 07:26 PM CDT
Not really an order issue as such however the rings do have a limited use window before giving up the ghost. Not anything to do with being a barbarian but rather the amount that it is being used. Sooner or later it will slag out on you.
___
~Ternith Sjomah

Yolesi snorts and says to you, "Looks like you've been on a samatak binge. That's illegal, even in these parts, and I don't want any part of that trouble."
Re: Order of the Theren Guard Clasp issue 04/09/2008 06:12 PM CDT
Albredine rings are the buggiest communication device ever. When it stops functioning like it should have a mage focus 100 on it, if they aren't skilled in MD they'll fry the ring into a baked brown mass of goo. When you die be sure to remove it and put it back on, or you can only hear and not respond on it. One the odd occasion, clearing it and retuning it to color will work to fix issues that focusing won't.

ODS has officially decided to stop using them due to the myriad of issues with them.
Re: Order of the Theren Guard Clasp issue 04/09/2008 09:10 PM CDT
Just FOCUS RING. No value after.

If you have problems with them, toss me an email and I can trouble-shoot it for you. I, unfortunately, have a lot of experience with them and no way to use it now.

Gryck