Tinkering problem 08/30/2017 06:06 AM CDT
For the past few days, I've been doing some tinkering without a problem, but today I've encountered the following:

> adjust my arbalest with my tools

You need another finished mechanism to continue crafting an unfinished pine battle arbalest. You believe you can assemble the two ingredients together once you acquire them.

[Ingredients can be added by using ASSEMBLE Ingredient1 WITH Ingredient2]
> put tools in my pack

You put your tools in your hunting pack.
> get my mechanism

You get some bronze mechanisms from inside your hunting pack.
> assemble mechanism with my arbalest

assemble mechanism with my arbalest

I can't assemble the mechanisms with the arbalest to continue crafting.
There were no other mechanisms or arbalests in the room, or on my person.
I went so far as to ditch that arbalest, and stack of mechanisms, and tried with new material to no avail.
Is anyone else seeing this problem?

Thanks!
Re: Tinkering problem 08/30/2017 07:19 AM CDT
I am having a similar problem assembling bow strings to a simple longbow I was making.

When I analyze the longbow it tells me I need stain. When I try to pour stain on it, I am told it needs the string.

Same result when I assemble no response. Unless I misspelled something then I was told I could not assemble the string with my log book...

Hope this helps.
Re: Tinkering problem 08/30/2017 09:53 AM CDT
If you've not done so already, please submit a BUG report with the bow in your character's right hand at the point where you're having issues, please. I will send a note to those who can take a look, and the report will hopefully collect some data that we can use to track down the issue.

Thanks,

Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator
Re: Tinkering problem 09/01/2017 07:02 AM CDT
From what I understand some changes were made over the past two days that may have fixed this issue. If you continue to see any wonkiness though, please post and submit a BUG report.

Thanks!

Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator