Measurement question 11/14/2020 04:27 PM CST
Why is it that if I measure an item that's pocketed without a ruler, I get external measurements, internal measurements, and carrying capacity, but if I measure with a yardstick I only get internal measurements and carrying capacity if the container is open, and only external measurements when the container is closed (if I can close at all).

Would be neat if measuring with a yardstick gave the full thing and saved me the trouble of closing (or opening) a container, especially since some things can't be closed at all.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Measurement question 11/14/2020 11:56 PM CST
>>TEVESHSZAT: Would be neat if measuring with a yardstick gave the full thing and saved me the trouble of closing (or opening) a container, especially since some things can't be closed at all.

This is on my radar for future QoL improvements to appraise/measure.

GM Cordulia
Re: Measurement question 11/15/2020 12:33 PM CST
>>This is on my radar for future QoL improvements to appraise/measure.

You rock, thank you!

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.