Work orders and guildmasters 02/03/2020 08:19 PM CST
Does anyone else get annoyed having to keep asking the guildmaster for work in one specific area? See, I love knitting and being a ranger I find it easy to carry around just needles and yarn and the simplicity of directions. So when I ask a guildmaster for a work order...I can only specify work in tailoring. And it seems the default work order comes from the tailoring side and not the knitting portion of the discipline. The last time I tried to get a work order for knitted items I literally stood asking the guildmaster for nearly half an hour before finally getting a knitting order. I was in town so long I lost a major part of my nature sense.

How about making it possible for us to specify which kind of work we want within a discipline? For example, I would ask the guildmaster for tailoring knitted work.

Zinaca and her young wolf, Lucky 16th
Re: Work orders and guildmasters 02/03/2020 10:38 PM CST

Something like that would be nice, or maybe have it more like the guy who had you do workorders for the spider. Basically you could make almost whatever you want, as long as it was quality work and submit it. Then it lets you make what you enjoy working on.
Re: Work orders and guildmasters 02/04/2020 01:55 AM CST
Do you have the "Knitted Fabric Design" technique learned?

IIRC, the society masters will weight which work-orders they give out based on your techs. It might help to at least bring the knitted ones up quicker.

~*~ Kythryn ~*~
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." - Ernest Hemingway
Re: Work orders and guildmasters 02/04/2020 06:34 PM CST
Oh good suggestion! I will check to see which ones I have. And a good suggestion with having it work like the spiders work orders. But really is there a reason why allowing us to ask for specific work in a subset CAN'T be implemented? Anyway off to check my craft techniques.

Zinaca and her baby wolf, Lucky 16th