Engineering Trash 03/22/2018 03:12 PM CDT

[Engineering Society, Depot]
This open supply depot contains a hallway to the north leading to crafting workshops and a well-used road meandering out to the east. You also see some balsa bangles, an unfinished alabaster tiara, some balsa bangles, some balsa bangles, a balsa earcuff, a balsa earcuff, a balsa armband, an unfinished alabaster segmented shirt, an unfinished alabaster segmented shirt, an unfinished alabaster tiara, an unfinished alabaster segmented shirt, an unfinished alabaster segmented shirt, an unfinished alabaster tiara, an unfinished alabaster tiara, an unfinished alabaster tiara, an unfinished alabaster segmented shirt, a large sign and a steel crate.
Obvious paths: north, west.

Is there some way this can be cleaned up. Cant drag it to a basket, or pick any of it up (the unfinished stuff). Unfinished pieces dont decompose or subject to Janitor (even DUMP JUNK).

Re: Engineering Trash 03/29/2018 06:09 AM CDT
I spent over half an hour carving that junk so it could be disposed of.

It was all replaced within 2 days.

Kaeta Airtag

"I have faith in the current crop of GMs to not screw people over"

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear
Re: Engineering Trash 09/18/2018 01:40 AM CDT
Late to the thread here, but when I keep stumbling over this stuff, I just waste a few deeds from my packet and deed them. Then dump all the deeds in a trash bucket.

But I agree, it'd be nice to be able to have a way to get rid of them. I understand why the janitor doesn't "see" them, if someone was working on an item and it got snatched, they'd be right to be angry. But maybe some kind of "DUMP CRAFTING JUNK" and a super-special janitor comes along and grabs anything that hasn't been worked on in 30 minutes.

~*~ Kythryn ~*~
"It is what makes the garden beautiful: Not every flower is the same." - Bill Murray