Book Binder 11/10/2016 05:43 PM CST
Would it be possible to get some sort of book binder made, where we could stick all those crafting books in? Hoping to be able to add or remove books sort of like deeds in a register, but if that won't work maybe 3 separate binders, one for each class of books (apprentice, journeyman, master)

Hoping to be able to clunk them all together, like Turn binder to engineering and than have it work like the engineering book you stuck into it (or turning binder to contents/index will list all the books in it)

Just a thought, cause my books are all really starting clog up my bag (not to mention tools, although i can deed those)
Re: Book Binder 11/10/2016 06:43 PM CST
FWIW, this kinda exists mechanically: https://elanthipedia.play.net/Item:Book_of_master_crafting_instructions

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Book Binder 11/11/2016 06:59 PM CST
nice that the mechanics exist and good for the person that won that, but there should be something for the masses too