Shaping script updates 05/07/2017 07:31 PM CDT
I have updated the scripts shapeah and shapeshaft in the following location https://elanthipedia.play.net/Category:Crafting_scripts - these used to do just arrowheads and arrow shafts, but now they will also do boltheads and bolt shafts for tinkering. It appears you do not need the shaping or tinkering book to make the arrowheads or boltheads.

Shapeah works as follows:

parameters are .shapeah <container1> <part> <tool> <type>

example .shapeah bag claw hammer arrowhead
or .shapeah bag tusk knife arrowhead
or .shapeah bag tooth shaper bolthead
or .shapeah bag horn knife bolthead

This script assumes you have some critter parts to turn into an arrowhead in the container1. Only put as many parts as you want to do at one time in the container1. Right now it does not appear you need the shaping book to make arrowheads. I will not set up anything to stamp arrowheads if they can be stamped.

Step 1 - Get tool to pound with, get part to shape it with, if no tool/parts end. shape the part.
Step 2 - put tool away, put arrowhead in container. Go back to step 1.
Step 3 - All arrowheads are done. Terminate.

where
<part> = what is being made, claw, tusk, sabretooth, etc.
<tool> = hammer, knife, shaper, etc.<container1> = bag, backpack, rucksack, etc.
<type> = bolthead or arrowhead

shapeshaft works as follows:

parameters are .shapeshaft <container1> <type>

where
<type> is bolt or arrow
<container1> is where your tools are located.

example .shapeshaft bag arrow

Step 1 - Get shaper fron container, get lumber from container, shape lumber into shaft.
Step 2 - put shaper away, All shafts are done.

To run type

.shapeshaft bag arrow
or
.shapeshaft bag bolt

The only tool required to make shafts for arrows is a shaper. Your <container1> must be where you keep the tool and the lumber. Remember one thing in making shafts. Your shafts will be perfect if the lumber you use has a workability number that when you make the shafts they end up masterfully created. Second each shaft will handle 5 arrows. So if you use 20 count of lumber you will make enough shafts to handle the making of 100 arrows. I don't recommend having your lumber larger than 20 count for this. Even that may too heavy for younger folks. Do what you can put in the container and hold it. If you cant hold it. Mark my lumber at x pieces, get your scissors out, and cut lumber with my scissors. That will reduce the amount of Lumber used.

These scripts handle most of the shaping and tinkering materials:

shapeah.cmd - shaping and tinkering
shapearrows.cmd - shaping
shapeitem.cmd - shaping
shapebowenhance.cmd - shaping (oddly enough this will also laminate a crossbow when it shouldn't)
shapelumber.cmd - shaping and tinkering as you need lumber for both
shapeshaft.cmd - shaping and tinkering
shapebolts.cmd - tinkering
tinkermechs.cmd - Tinkering
tinkerbowenhance.cmd - tinkering
tinkeritem.cmd - tinkering

Ranger Pfanston and his soggy pup.