Trying to figure out fletching now 02/24/2016 12:11 AM CST

I've spent 99% of my shaping career carving accessories. I could of literally accessorized the entire town and had enough for every Elpazi invader, with spares for every goblin in every area in Zoluren. So much shaping, so much.

TRYING TO DO FLETCHING NOW. Not quite sure what material i can use. Can I only craft arrows shown in the book? Can I make more customized ones? I read the parts in the book that say

"Metal ingots and raw ore can also be used to create arrowheads. Simply go to any Forging Society or Engineering Society and SHAPE the METAL to melt it and then flow it into an arrowhead. Further shaping during the arrow assembly will provide the head with barbs, tips and other important features."

So I can make gold tipped arrows if I wanted? How in the world am I supposed to go to the Engineering Society and start magically shaping hard metal into what I want it to be? Is that an oversight? Do I have to learn some forging to make metal arrow heads? Whats a Glaes Arrow with a Diamondwood shaft gunna do me? etc. etc. etc. (waits for the masters to impart their wisdom to someone as lowly as me)

When responding to something, make sure you have the facts. Otherwise you are just wasting time. -sig-
Re: Trying to figure out fletching now 02/24/2016 04:54 AM CST
Currently can only craft the animal part arrows listed in the book. Metal arrowheads are something Kodius is planning to add later.

~Engineering Savant Ascot Ryuzzaki, Grayroot of Elanthia
Re: Trying to figure out fletching now 02/24/2016 08:12 AM CST
Shaft material doesn't matter except for workability so dont use your rare woods.
Re: Trying to figure out fletching now 02/24/2016 09:25 AM CST

Spoilsport, it would be so much funnier if he wasted rares on arrow shafts. =/