Compendium Order 11/09/2010 07:21 AM CST
I currently have about 255 scholarship, and it serves as my tertiary lore. I've noticed my compendiums slowing down quite a bit, and was wondering if anyone could provide insight as to what order would be best for my anatomy charts, to maximize learning at this point. I carry around two compendiums currently, but can get a third if need be.

Thanks in advance!
Re: Compendium Order 11/09/2010 09:51 AM CST
I can't answer your question about the compendiums as I've stopped using them. Honestly, I've been pleasantly surprised with how well spellbooks teach scholarship now. There is the minor inconvenience of needing to be inside to use it, but at well over 500 scholarship, one time through the paladin book gets me to about 20/34, I think.

~Kattena

A gestalt draugen swipes a hooked leonine claw at Silus. The claw lands a solid hit that cuts deeply into his groin!
Re: Compendium Order 11/12/2010 07:12 AM CST
Hmm. What's the timer on spellbooks? A once-through in the paladin book only gets me to 15/20

Re: Compendium Order 11/12/2010 07:24 AM CST
the paladin spellbook, having fewer spells, will not teach quite as much as either a WM or a MM spellbook. those 2 teach the best, simply because there are more spells to "study".

You've seen life through distorted eyes;You know you had to learn;The execution of your mind;You really had to turn;,the book is read,The end begins to show,The truth is out, the lies are old, But you don't want to know - Black Sabbath