MAMAS 01/20/2012 04:25 PM CST
Not sure if this is the right folder, but I'll ask anyway.

Can an accurate measuring scale for size be added to the MAMAS? Since they do weight it would be fitting to have them do the other stuff that has been released.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: MAMAS 01/20/2012 04:32 PM CST

Seconded
Re: MAMAS 01/20/2012 04:35 PM CST
>Can an accurate measuring scale for size be added to the MAMAS?

From what I understand, if you use a yardstick it's guaranteed to be accurate.

I'm not sure it's entirely necessary.

Weapons for Sale:
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/User:Caraamon#Wares
Hunta Talna Kortok, built by Gor'Togs, for Gor'Togs
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/caraamon/home.html
Combat Balance List:
http://tinyurl.com/DRBalance
Re: MAMAS 01/20/2012 05:19 PM CST
What does MAMAs or is it MAMAS stand for again?

Re: MAMAS 01/20/2012 05:30 PM CST
l sign
Big, bold letters on the sign read 'MAMAS Company.' Underneath in smaller text are the words 'The Merchant Adventurers Mapping, Assay, and Survey Company.'

Blackguard Danoryiel

"Sogan udazama umbunor fau arrazoi inishatu seiremisai. (Only the fallen have nothing to despair)"
Re: MAMAS 01/20/2012 06:17 PM CST
<<From what I understand, if you use a yardstick it's guaranteed to be accurate.>>

Ah thought there might have been a skill check there still.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: MAMAS 01/21/2012 12:09 AM CST
> Big, bold letters on the sign read 'MAMAS Company.' Underneath in smaller text are the words 'The Merchant Adventurers Mapping, Assay, and Survey Company.'

They will soon serve all our mining needs!
Re: MAMAS 01/21/2012 09:13 AM CST
I don't even know if a lot of people remember that that was the idea of what MAMAS was for, that is to help adventurers with their mining needs.

Re: MAMAS 01/21/2012 02:35 PM CST

Like what was said before measuring with a yardstick is 100% garunteed accurate. It also teaches nothing.