guy is doing great work

thanks, man.
Re: Kodius 01/14/2012 10:39 PM CST
I could not agree more.
Re: Kodius 01/15/2012 07:50 AM CST
Yes, thank you very much Kodius :)

~Leilond
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Leilond
http://drzeal.forumotion.com Learn How to PvP!
Re: Kodius 01/16/2012 08:27 PM CST
Seriously. Thanks Kodius.
Re: Kodius 01/16/2012 09:13 PM CST

As someone who will never ever craft anything, because I just don't like it on any level in any MMORPG, I still say thank you, because from what I can tell you've done a great job, and also distracted a lot of people who are higher than me that I would like to be able to kill one day.

That post was 100% not sarcastic.
Re: Kodius 01/16/2012 09:49 PM CST
Agree for sure. The way Crafting is planned and organized to coordinate all the creation systems under one system is a thing of beauty. Good work, Kodius.

Kaxis

"See? Dust. Just like the rest of them." -- Buffy
Re: Kodius 01/17/2012 12:41 AM CST

Ditto from me! I've been trying to hold out for enchanting, but have gotten pulled into crafting several things - weapons, armor, tailoring tools - and I gotta concur: You Rock, Kodius! and everyone else involved in all these releases so far!

Thanks!
Aluriaz
Re: Kodius 01/18/2012 04:22 AM CST
Meh. It's OKAY....

Alright, I can't kid, I've loved everything I've seen so far, and crafting has brought a new depth to the game that I haven't had for years. THANKS.

You say, "Tada."

WHAM
A sudden burst of oily smelling air strikes you in the face.
Re: Kodius 01/18/2012 12:51 PM CST
>>Alright, I can't kid, I've loved everything I've seen so far, and crafting has brought a new depth to the game that I haven't had for years. THANKS.

Yeah, I had stopped playing DR for the most part for a long time, it was the new crafting system that brought me back and has kept me so far. One thing I love about it is that it doesn't require obscene ranks to make something useful. While still requiring a great deal of ranks to make the top end stuff.
Re: Kodius 01/19/2012 09:38 AM CST
+1 to praise. Crafting is not on my agenda for a good while, but man do these releases help the lore skillset and give tons of things for people to do.

Madigan
Re: Kodius 01/19/2012 09:40 AM CST
* Kodius was just struck down!

I saw this yesterday. Releasing cloth armor for crafting must have been tough, huh?
Re: Kodius 01/19/2012 06:51 PM CST

Popped into the Den last night and popped right back out. You doing some thief development now?
Re: Kodius 01/19/2012 09:21 PM CST
Kodius is doing crafting, but I believe he has nothing to do with either survival no Thieves, though he is Barbarian proponent or something like that.

Re: Kodius 01/19/2012 10:31 PM CST
First off, I'm still not completely sure on how careers/hobbies are going to pan out. Initially I thought it was 'career in smithing, hobby in engineering'. Now I'm finding it's 'career in weaponsmithing, hobby in armorsmithing'. Further, I had thought - assuming the prior - techniques 'unlocked' through the global skill could be spent freely between the different specialties... Well I'll stop there: realized I'm wrong, and now I sadface because there's so much that's been released that I want to be able to do after the split. It's going to be impossible to choose.

That said, pretty impressed with tailoring thus far. I just made padded cloth pants, quilted cloth pants, insulated cloth pants, and compared them with some Guildfest cloth-armor that I used as a baseline. Suffice to say each had its own merits, and this was with 'thick silk'. Now I just need to go through the other thicknesses of silk, wool, linen, rare-mats yet to be released, etc. Not to mention the associated gathering is yet unreleased. Pretty cool. Looking forward to leather.

So yea, another thumbs up Kodius.