War Cants 09/27/2010 08:33 AM CDT
War Cants
Specific Use: invasion, plague.

Percussion, String, Wind, and Vocal instruments for bards who have attained 200 ranks in each skill or for non bards who have attained 400 ranks in each skill.

For the messaging side, if your a non-bard and you worked hard enough to get 400 ranks in a particular musical lore. I think you've earned it to use the same ability.

Play Cant Warning on spoons
You glance around noting the hostile environment. You strike up a strong war cant the fills the street with your call to war. Anyone stepping onto the same street or if your at an intercection, then all two or three streets will hear a war cant echoing around them. A bard's war cant fills your ears warning you of danger. Gives people standing on that street a slight boost to perception and defense.

Play Cant War on txistu
You glance around noting the hostile environment. You strike up a shrill war cant that fills the streets with your call to war. Anyone stepping onto the same street or if your at an intercection, then all two or three streets will hear a war cant echoing around them. A bard's war cant fills your ears calling you to battle. Gives people standing on that street a slight boost to vitality, and their primary weapon skill.

Play Cant Healing on lyre
You glance around noting the hostile environment. You strike up a rhythmic war cant that fills the streets with your call to war. Anyone stepping onto the same street or if your at an intercection, then all two or three streets will hear a war cant echoing around them. A bard's war cant fills your ears calling you to battle. Gives people standing on that street a moderate boost to firstaid skill, and reduces their fatigue slightly.

Sing Cant Fearless
You glance around noting the hostile environment. Your voice fills the streets with your singing call to war. Anyone stepping onto the same street or if your at an intercection, then all two or three streets will hear a war cant echoing around them. A bard's war cant fills your ears calling you to battle. Gives people standing on that street a moderate boost to inner fire and spirit.

Play Cant Reinforcements on spoons
You glance around noting the hostile environment, and that the streets are completely overrun! You strike up a rhythmic war beat on your spoons, matching the drumming beat of the march of soldiers. Sends an RP distress call/message to everyone in the province, that the town is being invaded. From your hunting area, you hear <name>'s loudly marching drumbeats calling for reinforcements in the town <town name>.

So if I'm standing on Clanthew Boulevard and I start playing War Cants, everyone on a Clanthew Boulevard in Crossing gets effected. The same would happen if I was perhaps standing on Hodierna's Way or any other street in The Crossing in this example. Eventually I would love to see all towns/streets with this effect.

I <3 Bleach. ~Sircha .Absolutely Awesome since 322.