Instrument Recalls and you 11/05/2013 08:50 PM CST
Hey guys.

Now that the fest is out in Prime, I hope some of you have noticed some added and in some cases, updated recalls to instruments that were released previously but never had a recall.

I tried to catch as many as I could -- but I'm sure I'm missing some. Open invitation that if you find or have an instrument in game that DOES NOT have an instrument recall you can post and/or email me with as much information as possible (name of character with it -- particularly if you're emailing me, and instrument name/type is super important) so I can have a look.

Remember, recalls for instruments are open to EVERYONE. Yay how awesome is that?

~Evike
Re: Instrument Recalls and you 11/05/2013 11:14 PM CST
recall jug

While there can be little doubt the jug once held some form of strong liquor, it is unfortunately empty now. More's the pity.

awesome.

an empty whiskey jug painted with a drunkard seated upon a bold slogan
Three large black Xs form the background for a rather surly fellow seated haphazardly upon a large slogan proudly proclaiming, "DRINK MORE WHISKEY!" The lush appears to be toasting the heavens with his large jug -- or perhaps begging for a refill.

Re: Instrument Recalls and you 01/16/2014 04:00 AM CST
late reply, but I've given myself the project of adding recalls for every instrument that I either own or is available in a 24/7 shop <along with collecting same>. haven't gotten to all of them yet, and I'm missing a few instruments from years ago festivals - but I haven't run into any instruments that were missing a recall as of yet.

I have it listed as "bard recall" on epedia for each specific instrument <for the sake of historicicity>.

<<The real thing DR needs is to get out there to the kids who actually read books.>>