Mass lumber gathering 10/31/2016 06:54 AM CDT
I've taken up tinkering (and enjoy it a lot more than I expected). I'm just wondering if there is an easy way to gather the lumber I need aside from buying it for 5 silver a pop. Best I can forage right now is branches and sticks, no lumberjacking on this character.
Re: Mass lumber gathering 10/31/2016 08:25 AM CDT

> I've taken up tinkering (and enjoy it a lot more than I expected). I'm just wondering if there is an easy way to gather the lumber I need aside from buying it for 5 silver a pop. Best I can forage right now is branches and sticks, no lumberjacking on this character.

Lumber no, but there are options.

- Chop trees. Use a slicing weapon. The dwarven axe is really good as is it's comparable from Ulf'hara (maybe the new version released on Monday?)
- Forage branches, sticks, or logs. You can do this practically anywhere. It's random wood, so use collect to get the same type. Then turn those into Lumber.
- Buy it. Convenience costs money and quality.
Re: Mass lumber gathering 11/02/2016 07:06 PM CDT
>>- Chop trees. Use a slicing weapon. The dwarven axe is really good as is it's comparable from Ulf'hara (maybe the new version released on Monday?)

A MC-steel warring axe is a very good option that doesn't require paying RL money. If you mix it to be as light as possible it's 44 stones with extreme slice damage, and pretty decent durability.