Not sure what happened here... 04/16/2022 12:39 AM CDT
Just returned form a long absence and tried to make gweths again. No trouble studying the gweth instructions in the book, or affixing the j-oil dipped k-stones to a silver chain. ~300 Enchanting, plus techs.

The fount I used was for major enchantments, uncommon materials.

Twice I received the following message after casting 90 mana imbue after placing the fount.

What am I doing wrong? Does my fount need to be for better materials?

>cast gweth on braz
You gesture at an unfinished gwethdesuan.
The spell is channeled through the fount hanging above, and down into the gwethdesuan. With expert precision you rapidly direct each stream into place around the gwethdesuan.
Roundtime: 9 sec.

You need another induction primary sigil to continue the enchanting process. You believe you can STUDY the sigil and then TRACE it on the unfinished item to prepare it for continued scribing.
[Sigils can be added to the artifact to continue crafting.]
A surge of mana churns through the brazier. The imbue potency was insufficient to contain such a high grade of enchantment, and the matrix is growing unstable! With a loud snap the enchantment breaks, damaging the gwethdesuan in the process.
It does not seem possible to continue with the enchanting process, and you will need to start over.
Re: Not sure what happened here... 04/26/2022 09:06 PM CDT

You'll need to trace on the induction and ascension sigils.

The spell is channeled through the fount hanging above, and down into the gwethdesuan. After focusing the streams into ordered groups you then direct them into exacting positions.
Roundtime: 11 sec.

You need another induction primary sigil to continue the enchanting process. You believe you can STUDY the sigil and then TRACE it on the unfinished item to prepare it for continued scribing.

[Sigils can be added to the artifact to continue crafting.]

You get an immaculate induction sigil-scroll comprised of broad strokes from inside your crafter's bag.
> [gweth]: study ind sigil

You study the sigil-scroll and commit the design to memory.
Roundtime: 15 sec.
R>
R> [gweth]: trace gweth on braz

>
Recalling the intricacies of the sigil, you trace its form over the gwethdesuan with your finger and prepare to begin scribing it more permanently with a burin.
Roundtime: 2 sec.

Jalika