Wiki Update + Central Complexity Question 09/07/2020 02:55 PM CDT
Hi all,

Now that we have so many items with these values coming out, I was bugged that we couldn't add potency/complexity/precision to stuff found in the game. epedia should now allow all that stuff… hopefully I didn't break anything during the process!

That said, I looked at the value ranges for complexity, and noticed that a lot of recent GM-made items have "central complexity". Where does this value on the value range? Is it exclusive to GM-created items?

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Wiki Update + Central Complexity Question 09/10/2020 11:33 AM CDT
Minor bump on this, some clarity on why some creations just outright lack potency, complexity, and/or precision wouldn't hurt, too!

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.