Sigil Collection 05/16/2020 07:05 AM CDT
I am here to ask for everyone, when will the other sigil techniques be released?

Sigil collection is one of the most frustrating things in the game at the moment. the 2 techs would help alleviate some of this frustration.

But in the bigger picture it is hampering the skill entirely since getting sigils over 70 is very difficult, over 80 one in a thousand, and above that almost, if not, impossible. By doing this all enchanters cannot produce the top 20-25 percent of quality products. Its selling this skill short for those that chose to invest in it. No other skill was ever hampered like this upon roll out. I do understand monitoring things so they didn't get out of hand but this has been a year.

Please please please can we advance this skill to is completion a year later?

Humbly begging,

Rehlyn

Well, see, there's the linchpin of why everything you're saying is wrong. There's the fulcrum. There's the centerpiece. There's the turkey on the Thanksgiving table.
Re: Sigil Collection 05/17/2020 05:05 AM CDT
I agree.

Also would like to ask again for all sigils, low quality like 10-20 precision, to be sold in the enchanting societies. It won't allow for high end products to be made, but it would open up the potential training products you can make or work orders you can complete.

Sigil collection isn't fun when you are trying to do it in bulk. (at least to me) It is one thing if you are looking to collect a high quality sigil for use in something special you are making. It is something completely different if you are trying to just get some sigils to practice with.
Re: Sigil Collection 05/18/2020 05:47 PM CDT

This would be nice! Bump!