Harvesting perks 01/22/2020 09:07 PM CST
Any update on when the last couple of harvesting techniques will kick in?
Re: Harvesting perks 01/23/2020 08:51 AM CST
I would hope that at the same time the remaining techs are released, we can get a re-evaluation of work order payouts. They currently seem less than any other crafting skill. At least for hard work orders. There also seems to be something amiss at special materials, In engineering if you use a wood that is expensive (such as ebony) to complete a hard work order, the payout is commensurate. In enchanting if i complete a hard work order out of ebony the payout is just as flat as any other priced wood.

I think one of the main problems is that most (if not all) of the materials with a high enchantability are things like balsa and larch, cheap woods, thus even using the best possible enchanting material doesnt seem to help the final product value as bloodwood does to engineering. We need materials that have a high enchanting potential AND a high monetary value, not sure those exist.

Maybe some of the very rare woods can be changed to have better enchanting capability like darkspline, its too light to use to carve wood weapon and basically has no use. Animite also comes to mind as a potential metal.

Thanks,

Rehlyn

Well, see, there's the linchpin of why everything you're saying is wrong. There's the fulcrum. There's the centerpiece. There's the turkey on the Thanksgiving table.