Question about Analyze messages they dont appear to be right at times. 12/15/2019 10:56 PM CST

OK got a few questions about what is showing for analyze Item on brazier.

First creating a gweth: J gweth on first cast of imbue.

>cast gweth on my brazier
You gesture at an unfinished gwethdesuan.
Your cambrinth orb emits a loud snap as it discharges all its power to aid your spell.
The spell is channeled through the fount hanging above, and down into the gwethdesuan. With expert precision you rapidly direct each stream into place around the gwethdesuan.
Roundtime: 12 sec.

You need another induction primary sigil to continue the enchanting process. You believe you can STUDY the sigil and then TRACE it on the unfinished item to prepare it for continued scribing.

[Sigils can be added to the artifact to continue crafting.]

R>analyze gweth on my brazier
You analyze every minute detail of the gwethdesuan and smile knowingly to yourself.
When crafting is complete this will be a type of an enchanted gwethdesuan.
You do not see anything that would prevent scribing additional sigils onto the gwethdesuan. <<<<<< scribing message but should be apply a sigil
From the progress so far, it looks like the gwethdesuan is masterfully-crafted.
The gwethdesuan is a basic piece to make.
You estimate that it is one-fifth done.
Roundtime: 10 sec.

Now just be clear I tested this and tried to scribe. Each time the analyze gives the same result and I get the same message to apply the induction sigil. No damage to the outcome at all. Curious though. Just to prove it I did what you see here 10 times. No problem then applied the sigil and went on as if nothing was wrong.

Next one comes for the next sigil application:

R>scribe gweth on my brazier with my burin
You lean in towards your gwethdesuan and begin scribing marks along it with a polished silversteel burin set with glittering starstones. With skilled flourishes of the burin you capture the sigil pattern's precision and complexity.
Roundtime: 11 sec.

You need another ascension secondary sigil to continue the enchanting process. You believe you can STUDY the sigil and then TRACE it on the unfinished item to prepare it for continued scribing.

[Sigils can be added to the artifact to continue crafting.]
You analyze every minute detail of the gwethdesuan and smile knowingly to yourself.
The gwethdesuan's structure looks ready for additional scribing.
You estimate that it is half done.
>study my sigil-scroll
You study the sigil-scroll and commit the design to memory.
Roundtime: 15 sec.
R>trace gweth on my brazier
Recalling the intricacies of the sigil, you trace its form over the gwethdesuan with your finger and prepare to begin scribing it more permanently with a burin.
Roundtime: 1 sec.
The gwethdesuan appears free of problems that would impede further sigil scribing.
You estimate that it is half done.

Now the reason I put this up here is because the very last application of the imbue does give a different analyze as follows:

>scribe gweth on my brazier with my burin
You lean in towards your gwethdesuan and begin scribing marks along it with a polished silversteel burin set with glittering starstones. Through effortless control of the burin you capture the pattern in razor-sharp detail.

The traced sigil pattern blurs before your eyes, making it difficult to follow.
Roundtime: 11 sec.
The sigil pattern has shifted and the fount requires alignment through meditation before scribing can continue.
You estimate that it is close to done.
R>meditate fount on my brazier
You lean in close to the fount, close your eyes and calmly meditate. A melodic tone emitted by the fount guides the sharp sigil lines forming in your mind.

Once finished you sense an imbue spell will be required to continue enchanting.
Roundtime: 25 sec.
R>tie burin to my toolb
You attach a polished silversteel burin set with glittering starstones to a strap on your enchanter's toolbelt.
>analyze gweth on my brazier
The gwethdesuan requires an application of an imbue spell to advance the enchanting process. <<< Notice the message here should be this for each sigil to be added I think.
You estimate that it is very nearly done.

Ranger Pfanston and his Soggy pup.