Remaining Senci 10/02/2017 06:28 PM CDT
With Senci possibly disappearing per Kodius' post, could we get something to combine pieces of senci together to craft a maul or spear? Been sitting on some vols that are not in the form of a small rock for quite some time and think with the potential for it being removed soon it would be nice to be able to do something with the amounts that I don't want to risk on sling ammo.
Re: Remaining Senci 11/29/2017 01:34 PM CST
I was thinking about the same thing when I was mining a bunch of coal..."It'd be nice if I could combine a bunch of these small nuggets and make them massive".

Some sort of machine like the press used to make crossbow mechanisms and use the smelting mechanics for material loss (which stinks as there's no way to mitigate the loss with a technique like metal refining).

Just a thought.

Balkinar (and pals)
Re: Remaining Senci 12/10/2017 12:52 PM CST

Just from a pure gameplay perspective there should be a way to combine our left over bits, not just senci but all of the stone. We already can't hone, balance or temper these weapons, why is it further penalized by having us waste expensive material? Even some "dwarven stone glue" would suffice and have some merit as something that could exist.