Crowns 11/25/2016 12:47 AM CST
I have a goblin-bone crown, but when I try to wear it, it says I need hair (Sa'a'qib is S'kra and thus has no hair).

Is there anyway this can be changed to be worn generically or at least generally on the head? Clearly a S'kra can wear a crown.

__
"Technically correct" is the worst kind of correct.
Re: Crowns 11/25/2016 09:20 AM CST
I'm assuming that the crown is actually a hair appearance altering type thing, so the script might not play well with that?
Re: Crowns 11/25/2016 09:25 AM CST
Just a hair-worn item.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Crowns 11/25/2016 05:55 PM CST
A crown that's already made cannot be changed, unless a GM or alterer is feeling extremely generous.

The crown template in the crafting system COULD be changed, and I think this is a good reason it should be. We can now wear 2 head-worn items so making the crown wearable on the head seems like the right move.

- Navesi
Re: Crowns 11/27/2016 06:47 AM CST
>>A crown that's already made cannot be changed, unless a GM or alterer is feeling extremely generous.

>>The crown template in the crafting system COULD be changed, and I think this is a good reason it should be. We can now wear 2 head-worn items so making the crown wearable on the head seems like the right move.

More or less what I was thinking.
__
"Technically correct" is the worst kind of correct.