was 70 plat low for a Wyvern-Bone stack? 09/30/2016 11:43 PM CDT

So I just came into ownership of a Wyvern-Bone Stack, 10 pieces, and I noticed that there wasn't a page on the wiki for it, so i'm putting this information here for the moment.

You are certain that the bone in the wyvern-bone stack has a quality of 85, placing it at 'very high quality' on the official Trader's Scale.

You are certain that the bone in the wyvern-bone stack has a durability of 82, placing it at 'great durability' on the official Trader's Scale.

You are certain that the bone in the wyvern-bone stack has a workability of 25, placing it at 'very difficult to work with' on the official Trader's Scale.

You are certain that the bone in the wyvern-bone stack has an electrical resistance of 85, placing it at 'a poor conductor of electricity' on the official Trader's Scale.

You are certain that the bone in the wyvern-bone stack has a thermal resistance of 20, placing it at 'exceptional at transferring heat and cold' on the official Trader's Scale.

You are certain that the bone in the wyvern-bone stack has a physical resistance of 80, placing it at 'exceptionally good at repelling physical blows' on the official Trader's Scale.

You are certain that the bone in the wyvern-bone stack has a hardness of 80, placing it at 'quite hard' on the official Trader's Scale.

The wyvern-bone stack came from bones that were average in size.
The wyvern-bone stack is fairly hard.

Took it to Mama's. 54 Stones.

You are certain that the wyvern-bone stack is worth exactly 6376 Kronars.

Now that thats aside, what do you think? Wyvern Greatsword? Full Body Armor?

"I, for one, think it's nice to have new folks who are excited and already care enough about the game to offer suggestions. We need more of that." -Solomon

Thanks for being in my corner Solomon, come back soon.
Re: was 70 plat low for a Wyvern-Bone stack? 10/01/2016 12:59 AM CDT
Table. Definitely a table.
Re: was 70 plat low for a Wyvern-Bone stack? 10/04/2016 09:44 AM CDT

Bone weapons and armor (outside of dragon bone) just aren't that viable because there aren't techs to reinforce/temper (armor one's don't work, or didn't forever so I dropped them).

It's really disappointing honestly. Bone weapons and armor would be awesome RP-wise, but they just don't stack up.
Re: was 70 plat low for a Wyvern-Bone stack? 10/04/2016 09:47 AM CDT
>but they just don't stack up

Nice one