arrow inconsistencies (minor but meh) 06/07/2015 06:29 PM CDT
Both of these still work, but still wouldn't hurt to have made consistent.

soot-stained arrows say they require soot-stained arrowheads, but you're really using soot-streaked arrowheads made from soot-streaked fangs
sabertooth arrows say they require sabertooth arrowheads, but you're really using sabretooth arrowheads made from sabretooth fangs

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: arrow inconsistencies (minor but meh) 06/07/2015 07:07 PM CDT
I second this.
Re: arrow inconsistencies (minor but meh) 06/07/2015 08:18 PM CDT
Ok. This should be fixed.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: arrow inconsistencies (minor but meh) 06/07/2015 09:42 PM CDT
Though, I ended up having to change some of the core appearance building stuff to support arrows better. Please let me know if anything looks off.

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
Re: arrow inconsistencies (minor but meh) 06/08/2015 11:53 AM CDT
>>Though, I ended up having to change some of the core appearance building stuff to support arrows better. Please let me know if anything looks off.

Made both of these arrows plus a few other types without any problems. Thanks for the fix.

I did notice that I can no longer mark bows after making them. I tried with 2 and it just tells me I'm not able to do that.
Re: arrow inconsistencies (minor but meh) 06/08/2015 03:07 PM CDT
I've really not touched marking bows with the mark at all. Are you sure you could successfully do this before?

Re: arrow inconsistencies (minor but meh) 06/08/2015 03:44 PM CDT
>>Are you sure you could successfully do this before?

Not really. It could just be something I've just noticed.
Re: arrow inconsistencies (minor but meh) 06/08/2015 09:37 PM CDT
s> look shortb
You see the initials "R. R." impressed into the surface of the wood.

Worked in Plat previously. I didn't made one today yet.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.