Bows v. Longbows 04/14/2022 04:27 AM CDT
I can't currently turn in any longbow work orders. The books say "longbow" which is what you craft (and have since release), but suddenly this is what the instructors request:

Master shuffles through some notes and says, "Alright, this is an order for a battle bow. I need 5 of exceptional quality, made from any material and due in 305 roisaen. Please complete the items, bundle them with your logbook and then give me the logbook to complete this order. Good luck!"

You seem to recall this item being somewhere in chapter 4 of the instruction book.

Master shuffles through some notes and says, "Alright, this is an order for a competition bow. I need 5 of exceptional quality, made from any material and due in 305 roisaen. Please complete the items, bundle them with your logbook and then give me the logbook to complete this order. Good luck!"

You seem to recall this item being somewhere in chapter 4 of the instruction book.

Page 1: a simple longbow Page 8: a self bow
Page 2: a practice longbow Page 9: a recurve longbow
Page 3: a longbow Page 10: a forester's longbow
Page 4: a sturdy longbow Page 11: a battle longbow
Page 5: a flatbow Page 12: a competition longbow
Page 6: a skirmisher's bow
Page 7: a reflex longbow
>
Re: Bows v. Longbows 04/14/2022 11:07 AM CDT
>>You seem to recall this item being somewhere in chapter 4 of the instruction book.

Aren't battle bows and competition bows under composite bows? It sounds like your WOs may have jumped a tier.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Bows v. Longbows 04/15/2022 08:57 AM CDT
> https://elanthipedia.play.net/Shaping_products#Composite_Bow_Crafting

Their are no tier-10 or higher longbows.

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors." -Raesh