Buggy stats on heavy combat mammoth-hide boots. 03/29/2020 05:06 PM CDT
Based on other pieces I've made the elemental protection/absorbs should be on par with the physical stats, but I'm getting the results below. Mammoth-hide should be 90 in physical, thermal and electric resists. Would appreciate it if this can be looked into. I've already bugged it in game.

The heavy combat boots are light armor.

The boots look like they offer protection for the following areas:

right leg
left leg

You feel certain that a pair of heavy combat mammoth-hide boots with a reinforced design appear to impose fair (3/8) maneuvering hindrance and insignificant (1/8) stealth hindrance, offering:
great (9/15) protection and very good (8/17) damage absorption for puncture attacks.
great (9/15) protection and very good (8/17) damage absorption for slice attacks.
very high (8/15) protection and very good (8/17) damage absorption for impact attacks.
good (5/15) protection and fair (5/17) damage absorption for fire attacks.
very good (6/15) protection and fair (5/17) damage absorption for cold attacks.
fair (3/15) protection and low (3/17) damage absorption for electrical attacks.

If you were only wearing a pair of heavy combat mammoth-hide boots with a reinforced design you could expect your maneuvering to be barely (1/14) hindered and your stealth to be barely (1/14) hindered.

You are certain that the heavy combat boots are practically invulnerable to damage (18/18), and is in pristine condition (99-100%).

The heavy combat boots are fairly soft.
You are certain that the heavy combat boots weighs exactly 90 stones.
You are certain that the heavy combat boots are worth exactly 371082 Dokoras.
Roundtime: 8 seconds.