Remedy moving to ground on completion 03/15/2020 04:59 PM CDT

It looks like when you are making a remedy with the main vessel at feet, and your hands are full, it remedy dumps onto the ground without messaging. If I'm only holding the mixing stick, it goes to left hand. If I have a secondary tool, it ends up in room objects.

You untie a silversteel sieve with ivy lightly etched around the alabaster frame from the straps of your crafter's bag.
>push tonic in my cauldron with my sieve

>
You filter some unfinished aevaes tonic through your sieve and toss away the accumulated debris.
Roundtime: 14 sec.
Applying the final touches, you complete working on some aevaes tonic.

>tie sieve to my craft bag

You attach a silversteel sieve with ivy lightly etched around the alabaster frame to a strap on your crafter's bag.
>stir my cauldron with mix stick
There is nothing inside the cauldron to mix!
>tie my mix stick to my craft bag

You attach an alabaster mixing stick carved in relief with ivy to a strap on your crafter's bag.
>get my tonic from cauldron

What were you referring to?

>get my cauldron
>put my cauldron in my pack

You pick up the cauldron lying at your feet.

> l
[Wilderness, Deep Forest]
The path is marred with deep ruts which lead to the ragged end of a large felled tree. Some of the tree's branches have gotten caught on the surrounding bushes preventing it from being dragged any further. Fortunately, the tree was shoved somewhat off the northern side of path giving barely enough room to continue northeast.
You also see some aevaes tonic.
Obvious paths: northeast, southwest.

Jalika
Re: Remedy moving to ground on completion 03/16/2020 10:15 AM CDT
Speaking of remedies, is there any compilation of how much you need in alchemy to do different remedies? Roughly I mean. I'm starting to work remedies more, but it's frustrating to forage and prepare herbs and not be able to use then to make a remedy.

I've looked on Elanthapedia and can't find the info.

Bluefalcon
Re: Remedy moving to ground on completion 03/16/2020 02:35 PM CDT
>Speaking of remedies, is there any compilation of how much you need in alchemy to do different remedies? Roughly I mean. I'm starting to work remedies more, but it's frustrating to forage and prepare herbs and not be able to use then to make a remedy...I've looked on Elanthapedia and can't find the info.

For all Crafts, first open the crafting products page for the discipline you're interested in (remedies): https://elanthipedia.play.net/Remedies_products

Next open the Work Order page, sub-heading 'Difficulty': https://elanthipedia.play.net/Work_order#Difficulty

On the crafting (remedies) products page every product has a field named 'Difficulty'.

Match the difficulty number of the specific remedy you want to make (from the remedies products page) with the work order page difficulty number (from the work order page) to see how many ranks you need to complete this item.

Alternatively, match your alchemy skill with the work order difficulty section (from the work order page) and then match the difficulties associated your with your skill to the products page to see which products are in your range for completion/experience.

Re: Remedy moving to ground on completion 03/16/2020 05:38 PM CDT
Thanks a lot!! I was looking on the remedies section.

Bluefalcon