Items not flagging as made by me 09/22/2019 11:40 PM CDT
This is the second time I've hit this bug in the past few weeks. I get an armorsmithing workorder (so far it hasn't happened with carving, tailoring or artificing, and I haven't been testing the other disciplines), I make the item, and then the item can't be bundled because it isn't considered something I've made. I'm still able to mark it, but even then it's not treated as mine.

Applying the final touches, you complete working on an iron laminar hauberk.

>put my oil in my duffel bag
You put your oil in your duffel bag.

>get my forging logbook
You get a forging work order logbook from inside your leather backpack.

>bundle my hauberk with my logbook
Only work made by your own hands may be bundled for workorders!

>stow right
You put your logbook in your leather backpack.

>get stamp
You get a basic kertig stamp from inside your duffel bag.

>mark haub with stamp
You lay the hauberk into the hot coals of the forge and carefully hammer the stamp into the metal's surface.
Roundtime: 7 sec.

>anal haub
You analyze every minute detail of the laminar hauberk and smile knowingly to yourself.
This appears to be a type of finished metal brigandine armor that is masterfully-crafted.
The hauberk is a very difficult piece to make.
It was made by someone with a minor amount of skill compared to your own.
About 100 volume of metal was used in this item's construction.
This appears to be the work of someone with the initials "S. A.".
Roundtime: 10 sec.

(Note that the final line of the analyze isn't right. For comparison, here's a cloth mask I made and stamped.)

>anal mask
You analyze every minute detail of the padded mask and smile knowingly to yourself.
This appears to be a type of finished cloth armor that is masterfully-crafted.
The mask is a very easy piece to make.
It was made by someone with significantly less skill than your own.
You recognize this work as your own.
Re: Items not flagging as made by me 05/01/2020 10:57 PM CDT
I will echo this bug. Forged on the anvil NW of the Riverhaven forging society, on Qweyntaelilt (Trader). Full log. The only oddity is I made a mistake from pausing the script after studying and manually using my Trader's tessera, then did first pound manually and unpaused, making a mistake I didn't catch.

!>pound ing with ham
You realize the grooved pestle will not require as much metal as you have, and so you split the ingot and leave the portion you won't be using in your rucksack.

Following solid heating in the forge, you carefully fold the glowing red metal back onto itself and hammer it until both ends are fused. Blow after blow rings out without any problems at all.

As you finish the fire flickers and is unable to consume its fuel.
Roundtime: 15 sec.
!R>
[script resumed, Esc to cancel, Shift-Esc to pause]
!R>pound pestle on anvil with my hammer
You continue forging despite the fire having cooled down. You scoop up the pestle with your tongs and heat it over the flames of the forge. Once the metal is glowing hot you place it back upon the anvil and hammer it steadily with your hammer. Only a single errant pound mars the shaping process.
Roundtime: 14 sec.
After using the tongs to warm the pestle over the forge fire, you place it down upon the anvil and make some adjustments to its shape with carefully timed hammer taps. Blow after blow rings out without any problems at all.

As you finish the fire flickers and is unable to consume its fuel.
!R>stow my hamm
>get my bellow
>push my bellow
You put your hammer in your rucksack.
!>
You get a leather bellows from inside your rucksack.
!>
Using short pumps of the bellows you fan the flames of the fire.
Roundtime: 27 sec.
!R>
The Riverhaven Warden strides in, looking around carefully for signs of trouble.
!R>
The Riverhaven Warden scans the area with a watchful eye.
!>stow my bellow
>get my hammer
You put your bellows in your rucksack.
!>
You get a steel ball-peen hammer from inside your rucksack.
!>pound pestle on anvil with my hammer
!>
Following solid heating in the forge, you carefully fold the glowing red metal back onto itself and hammer it until both ends are fused. Blow after blow rings out without any problems at all.
!R>
The Riverhaven Warden strides northwest, looking around carefully for signs of trouble.
!R>
Xibar slowly rises above the horizon.
You sense an overall increase in Lunar mana.
Following solid heating in the forge, you carefully fold the glowing red metal back onto itself and hammer it until both ends are fused. The forging proceeds exceptionally well and free of mistakes.
Roundtime: 11 sec.
Sparks fly into the air as you transfer the pestle back and forth between the forge fires and the anvil, alternating heating with vigorous hammering of the metal. Blow after blow rings out without any problems at all.
Roundtime: 15 sec.
!R>
The Riverhaven Warden strides in, looking around carefully for signs of trouble.
!R>
Roundtime: 16 sec.
!R>
!R>
The rising sun slowly fights its way through a heavy blanket of clouds, bringing a wan light to chase the darkness.
!>
You scoop up the pestle with your tongs and heat it over the flames of the forge. Once the metal is glowing hot you place it back upon the anvil and hammer it steadily with your hammer. Blow after blow rings out without any problems at all.
Roundtime: 19 sec.
!R>
The Riverhaven Warden strides northwest, looking around carefully for signs of trouble.
Following solid heating in the forge, you carefully fold the glowing red metal back onto itself and hammer it until both ends are fused. The forging proceeds exceptionally well and free of mistakes.

The pestle could use some straightening along the horn of the anvil.
!R>turn pestle on anvil with my tongs
You lay the pestle down parallel to the anvil's horn and notice it has become crooked. Turning it about, you gently tap it back into the correct form.
Sparks fly into the air as you transfer the pestle back and forth between the forge fires and the anvil, alternating heating with vigorous hammering of the metal. The work proceeds as planned and you avoid introducing any defects.

You notice the pestle would benefit from some soft reworking.
Roundtime: 12 sec.
!R>turn pestle on anvil with my tongs
You angle the pestle downward along the anvil's horn with your tongs, and then gently tap it with your hammer.

The metal now appears ready for cooling in the slack tub.
!R>push tub
An explosive blast of steam erupts from your grooved pestle as it hits the cool water of the slack tub!

The worked metal looks to be in need of some oil to preserve and protect it.
Roundtime: 27 sec.
!R>stow my shovel
>stow my hammer
Stow what? Type 'STOW HELP' for details.
!>stow my tongs
>stow my bellows
You put your hammer in your rucksack.
!>
You put your tongs in your rucksack.
!>
!>get pestle from anvil
You get an unfinished bronze grooved pestle from atop an iron anvil.
!>stow left
>get oil
>pour oil on pestle
!>
You get a flask of oil from inside your rucksack.
!>
You unwrap the cloth surrounding the oil, and use it to rub grime and grit off your grooved pestle. Then, you pour a small amount on the metal and work it in.
Roundtime: 13 sec.
Applying the final touches, you complete working on a bronze grooved pestle.
!R>stow oil
>ana pestle
You put your oil in your rucksack.
!>
You analyze every minute detail of the grooved pestle and smile knowingly to yourself.
This appears to be a crafting tool and it is in pristine condition.
Used with a mortar to crush and prepare plants into usable herbs.
The workmanship is of outstanding quality.
Assessing the pestle's durability, you determine it is quite fragile and easily damaged.
About 1 volume of metal was used in this item's construction.
The metal appears to be composed of: 100.00% bronze.
This tool appears to be very effective at increasing crafting speed.
This appears to be the work of someone with .

Naniaki Felyran

"I have faith in the current crop of GMs to not screw people over"

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear
Re: Items not flagging as made by me 10/20/2020 02:33 AM CDT
This is still happening.

>bundle sieve with logb
Only work made by your own hands may be bundled for workorders!
>
>ana sieve
You analyze every minute detail of the wire sieve and smile knowingly to yourself.
This appears to be a crafting tool and it is in pristine condition.
Used to filter and strain components during alchemical creation.
The workmanship is masterfully-crafted.
Assessing the sieve's durability, you determine it is extremely weak and easily damaged.
About 3 volume of metal was used in this item's construction.
The metal appears to be composed of: 100.00% pewter.
This tool appears to be completely ineffective at increasing crafting speed.
This appears to be the work of someone with the initials "N. F.".

Naniaki Felyran

"I have faith in the current crop of GMs to not screw people over"

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear