Enchanting - TF 07/08/2019 12:09 PM CDT
Seems like something is wrong with enchanting in TF - several of the items are asking for a second primary sigil with no designation:

A list of ingredients is provided:

(1) A finished bone or wood burin
(1) mana fount
(1) primary sigil (induction)
(1) primary sigil ( )
(1) secondary sigil (unity)

Tried several random primary sigils and wasted my unity sigil trying to figure it out. No bueno -

- Rhoat
Re: Enchanting - TF 07/10/2019 02:50 PM CDT
This is still an issue - almost half of the runes and more than half of the burins have a similar issue. Unspecified sigil requirement.

A list of ingredients is provided:

(1) A finished bone or wood burin
(1) mana fount
(1) primary sigil ( )
(1) secondary sigil (unity)

Am I missing something or is this a known issue that is just not significant enough to be bothered with right now?

Thanks for your help -

- Rhoat
Re: Enchanting - TF 07/10/2019 02:58 PM CDT
<<Am I missing something or is this a known issue that is just not significant enough to be bothered with right now?

It's one guy doing the coding and fixes, so it might take a bit.
Re: Enchanting - TF 07/10/2019 05:00 PM CDT
>>It's one guy doing the coding and fixes, so it might take a bit.

Ok - there wasn't any kind of aknowledgement so thought maybe I just didn't understand something.

- Rhoat
Re: Enchanting - TF 07/12/2019 01:36 AM CDT
Howdy folks, that took more effort to unwind than expected. TF's templates should now match the other instances. Please let me know if that doesn't address the bad sigil ingredients needed.

Thanks!

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Re: Enchanting - TF 07/12/2019 02:01 AM CDT
Possibly related, but it looks like Prime (and presumably other instances) has a bad template for the Lay Ward Runestone (artificing chapter 6). Notice the bad sigil on the third line:

(1) A basic, fine or ornate carved runestone
(1) mana fount
(1) primary sigil ( )
Re: Enchanting - TF 07/12/2019 09:05 AM CDT
Thank You -

Same issue with Lay Ward recipe in TF - CH6 PG10

- Rhoat