Wind trinket with new verb that does nothing 07/02/2019 12:19 AM CDT
I made my usual trinkets for training today, and noticed there was an additional verb for TAP listed in the activation line. I was excited to see this, but unfortunately it doesn't do anything, including not using up a charge. The only other change I can see is that I'm now crafting with excellent potency instead of great with 45 instead of 44 charges, which is probably due to the Artificer Specialization technique I picked up the other day so I don't think it is related. Is this supposed to be an alternate method for activation for when RUB doesn't work for whatever reason?

> focus my totem
You take the totem in your hands and focus carefully upon it.
You sense a matrix formed using Elemental mana, commonly referred to as the Wind Glamour Trinket enchantment.
The enchantment appears of below-average quality, has excellent potency, demonstrates central complexity, and is completely abstract. This enchantment is of Minor grade, and was modified to bonus durability. The matrix originally supported 45 charges, and has 45 charges remaining.
You believe this item can be activated with rub and tap.

rub totem
>
You rub the totem. It glows faintly then summons a gentle breeze that dances around in front of you. After circling several times, it quickly dissipates.
Roundtime: 4 sec.

> tap totem
You tap an aspen Rakash totem that you are holding.